Hi All! I am looking for German Expat For my Personal Research

Hi all!

First, let me introduce my self first. My name is Ayudewi.
I am a Pastry maker (have my online cake shop), food writer (contributor in one local food and pastry magazine) and in a process to become a Novelist.

I am looking for English speaking-German expats or someone who already living in Germany, especially at/near Heerstrasse-Bonn.

I am planning to do my research for that area to be included on my next writing project (Indonesian language-Novel type). I have collected some information from google and planning also to look after some books in a book store soon, to complete my research.

But, however, i believe, i need to do extra research , which is to interview a real person that already live in that area. as far as  i know from internet, Heerstrasse-Bonn was known for its cherry tunnel. I have collect some pictures so i get some vision about it. But,again, i cant blend 100% in to it because i've never been there before.

Thats why, i am posting here.

But, however, i don't do hire- money paying condition for that interview. But, if you agree to help me for couples of interview, i will pay you with a cake that i made by my self or from a local cake shop (choose which one that comfort you). Or exchange with some books/novel that i have, if you don't like eating cake (however, you cant choose the title-sorry). And, if someday, the book is being publish, i will put your name in Thank You page :) (You also have a full right to reject this if you found it annoying)

Please note that i am only looking 1 person who will fit this request.  If, you don't feel right to meet me in a real situation, we can arrange time to do interview through out messenger. And for the cake/books, i will using cake courier/local courier to sent it to your doorstep. But, again, if you don't feel right to give me your address, we can meet in a public area, so you can have your cake/books :)

If you interest to help, you can contact me through message.

Thank you and have a pleasant night and day ahead.

Cheers,
Ayudewi

Note : sorry for the lack of my English grammar.
And no scammer please!

Hi Ayu,

I know a German guy living in Jakarta and he is from Duisburg a city that one hour away from Bonn. But like most high profile he can be very busy with work and etc but so far I understand he is kind of nice person. He likes cakes too, most German like cakes anyway! I lived in Germany myself but in south west.

I will share you his contact if u interested just contact him he may can help. I am just passing contact.

Viel gluck

Hi Etiani,

How are you today?
Thank you for stopping by and share an informative comment.

It will be great to know and interview your friend that you have been mentioning in your comment.

Anyway, sorry to ask this, but could you help me to mention about this first to your friend? So he will not get confused when i contact him later on?

But, if you can't , i guess i will contact him and explain by my self. About his contact, yes you can share it via message/inbox. Don't forget to give me your real name, because i will then have to mention it to your friend :)

Once again, Thank you very much, Etiani!
i wish you a pleasant and great day ahead :)

Cheers,
Ayudewi

Did you know that Bonn was the capital city of  West Germany before Berlin? :D

goethe.de/ges/mol/del/en34734.htm

Anyhow, hope you will find a German citizen who is willing to give you all the information you need!  And let us know when its published! I will be more than happy to buy a copy :-)

Annie

There are a bunch of Germans who hang out in Aphrodite on Friday evenings. I can make introductions if you need

No idea where they all come from, though I suspect they would be interested in pastries :)

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Did you know that Bonn was the capital city of  West Germany before Berlin? :D

goethe.de/ges/mol/del/en34734.htm

Anyhow, hope you will find a German citizen who is willing to give you all the information you need!  And let us know when its published! I will be more than happy to buy a copy :-)

Annie

Dear Sophie,

First, sorry for my late reply.
Second, how are you today :)

Thank you very much again Sophie, to your nice comment and also for the link.

I haven't met any of German citizen in Jakarta who willing to be my source. So, i will try my luck by visit Goethe, soon :) Hope they will have the information that i need.

Yes, hopefully i could gather all the information soon so i can start my writing :) Thanks for the wishes about the upcoming book, i do hope also to get publish someday. But, first-the important thing- i have to start writing and finish it first :)

Have a great night!

Cheers,
Ayudewi

Samhand wrote:

There are a bunch of Germans who hang out in Aphrodite on Friday evenings. I can make introductions if you need

No idea where they all come from, though I suspect they would be interested in pastries :)

Hi, Samhand!

How are you today?

Thank you very much for stopping by here and leave a comment. Sorry for my late reply.

Its very nice of you, but i guess i will contact and visit Goethe Institute Jakarta soon to gather some information that i need.

Once again, thank you very much, i do really appreciate!

Have a great night!

Cheers,
Ayudewi

Goethe institute would be the best place for sure, I could help you if needed since sometimes I hold meetings there, but even if you only come randomly they'll be very happy to help you!  Good luck!