All the way from SA

hello all...nice to join a site here we can interact with various nationalities and cultures...

Hi Poobie,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please drop a few words about yourself just as an introduction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi I am considering moving to work in Jubail, since you have been there from some time , what advice could you give me , I have read some many interesting stuff on various articles, and thought of hearing from a fellow SA.

Drop me a mail on [email protected] and ask whatever you need to know and tell me what you heard, will gladly assist. cheers, Poobie

Hi Poobie,

Why not discussing here on the forum? I think that it would be nice as the forum is here for the exchange of information between members. :)

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

Yeah you are right, will add some info this eve on Jubail.

;)

Kind Regards,
Poobie

I have been living in Jubail since August last year. When working in Jubail, just focus on your purpose and keep your goal objective always in sight. I can honestly say that it is not the friendliest or nicest of places to work/live in but I keep motivating myself with my end goal in mind. You got to find something to do after work and on weekends, else you will bore yourself into frustration. I gym six days a week here so I keep myself very busy all the time. We have a group of South Africans here as well, we work together. Oh, there are malls in the Fanateer area, you have to grab a cab to get there.
Cheers,
Poobie