Business Academy Aarhus, please need help to find a job and room :)

Hi everyone,

I have decided to study in Denmark and would like to find a job and accomodation near Business Academy Aarhus! ( I actually have no idea why I have decided for Denmark, I have never been, but just decided :))

I gonna start the school next year in August 2014 but I was thinking that maybe is here some student who is done with school and could help me with job and accomodation or I could take the fob and room after him :)

Thank you for your answers,  I really appreciate it!

Have a great day,
Denisa

Hi Denisa,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Thank your introduction, may be you can tell us what kind of job might interest you. Are you looking for share accommodation? This might help us guiding you in the right way. :)

Regards,

David.

Accommodation is unfortunately a bit expensive in Aarhus. Could go for 3000 DKK (10403 Czech koruny) for just a small room, it might be easier to find something near business academy as it's not in the center though. A popular site to find accommodation in Denmark is boligportalen.dk but it costs money. You can also try to see if you can get a room in a dorm. Skjoldhøj is very easy to get a room, but not the best neighbourhood though, but I know people living there without problems :-)

regards, Emil