Australian families in Denmark?

Hi,
I am working on a research for the University of Aarhus.

We are studying the life of Australian expatriates in Denmark and would very much like to get in touch with Australian families living in Denmark who would be interested in taking part in our survey.
The intention is to get a picture of how Australian families are doing and how it has been for them to adapt to Danish life, and in general how they experience Denmark and the Danes.

The survey will not take long, maybe half an hour or so.

If you are interested or know someone from Australia, who might be interested, please email me at [email protected]

THANKS !!
Hulda Jonsdottir [email protected]

Hello Hulda Jonsdottir.

Welcome to Epxat Blog! :)

Concerning your survey, you could post an advert in the Looking for section (Testimonies) in the Aarhus classifieds. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks a lot, Aurélie, I will do that :)Regards, Hulda.

I know a few Australians but not families if that helps?

Hi Nick,
Yes, I would appreciate to could get in contact with the Australians you know. Please contact me at hsjon (a) asb.dk
I wish you a nice weekend :cool:
Hulda

:D Most Australians are of European descent so there will not be much of a cultural gap although the climate in Australia is very difference which means they will have more of an outdoor lifestyle - a bit like Danes in summertime.

I see you are from Iceland, so I think the lifestyle in Aarhus is somewhat in between that of Iceland and Australia...