Opening a bank account

I'm currently living in Turkey and planning to set up a business in Ireland sometime next year. But before that I would like to open up a bank account in Ireland and advise some of my current customers making their payment to my Irish bank account. I need a bank account where I can use all features like internet banking, money transfers etc. I'm looking for someone to help me through the process of setting up an account. Please get in touch with me a.s.a.p. Thanx

Hi! Maybe the Opening a bank account in Ireland Guide might help you.

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/i … eland.html

Good luck!
Christine

Thanx Cristine, I read that earlier. Actually I need correspondance who can take care of the set up.

I think the best way to do it is in person, as I found out recently. I just moved here to Ireland from the U.S. and tried to set it up before I arrived, but to no avail. Basically they usually require two utility bills with an Irish address, but I spoke with someone at Bank of Ireland on the telephone before I moved, and they said I could bring three utility bills from back in the U.S., plus two forms of photo ID. When I arrived here I took that with me to the bank, and they allowed me to open an account. However, I had to provide them with an Irish address (I was staying with a friend, so I used hers; I've sinced switched it to my own address).

My account has all the benefits of any bank account: online banking, wire transfers, etc.

Hope this helps!

Clare

Thanx a lot Drogheda, that's the info I was looking at. I better start visa for my visa application. Cheers ;)