Pakistani / Indian channels

I am looking for the cheapest solution to watch Pakistani and Indian channels on my laptop without Internet.

Someone told me there is a receiver which cost you around 500 SAR and i can watch 50 channels on that receiver. 

Is it possible if can use that receiver with my laptop or i need to buy a tv and how is the quality of channels?

If your laptop has a tuner card, you won't need a TV. Just a dish antenna and a receiver is what you need.

The only legit and internet-free way to watch channels from South East Asia is to avail Pehla offers. Tata-sky dishes exist but I'm not sure if they are legal.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

If your laptop has a tuner card, you won't need a TV. Just a dish antenna and a receiver is what you need.

The only legit and internet-free way to watch channels from South East Asia is to avail Pehla offers. Tata-sky dishes exist but I'm not sure if they are legal.

I dont think so that i have a tuner card in my laptop. I have heard about Pehla package but i think its bit costly. I just need to watch for news only and for 20-30 mins a day.

I used to watch online but these days i am downloading things alot and it effects the smooth running of video strams that is why looking for a separate solution

A seperate solution will come at the cost much higher in comparison. If I were you, I'd stick with internet solutions allocating and redisributing the available bandwith.