Transports cost

How much does one subway ticket cost? Can the same ticket be used for bus and metro? For how long  can we use one ticket?

How much would cost a card that enables you to access to public transportation non limited?
Thanks

An MRT ticket costs S$0.80-2.00, depending on distance.
You need to buy a new single trip ticket when you change to bus or vice versa.
There are no cards that allow unlimited use in a certain period.
But it is advisable to get a (stored-value) EZLink card, with which you can pay all tickets without the need for coins - and you get a discount, especially when you change from train to bus and vice versa!

I believe there IS a tourist pass which is around $8 a day which gives you unlimited travel.. But if you're staying anything more than 3-4 days personally I dont think that's worth it cos realistically probably wont travel $8 worth in a day.

The Ezlink Tourist pass goes for $10. Here is the link http://www.ezlink.com.sg/singaporetouristpass/

Hi friend.Thanks for information.You are a Sri lankan right?I hope to start my masters in government university.Do you know what is the procedure and deadline.

Yes, I am Sri Lankan. Weren't you the girl who had some issue getting your Employment pass sorted out? What happened with that?

You need to be more specific about your questions and what exactly you want to know. There's no point someone typing details of 50 different masters programs when you are interested in only one.

Hi not Sought out yet..:(.But now I am thinking to start my MBA.I have a BBA degree of SriLankan university.Do we have to have IELTS for apply government universities?thanks!

I think your question should either be discussed through messaging or on a new thread, as it has nothing to do with the initial question that was asked.

Anyway, from what I see you have not bothered to even look at the websites of any of the universities. If you did you wouldn't be asking these questions. Do you even know what sort of programme/specialization you want to take?

And I don't doubt that you have a BBA from a Sri Lankan university. Like most such graduates you want to be spoon-fed every bit of information rather than try find it yourself. As someone who went through the system in SL and in S'pore I can tell you that your kind of attitude won't get you very far in the education system here. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but that's the hard truth you have to accept.

So why don't you do some research yourself first and then come back to clarify any further questions, maybe via pvt message or a new thread.