Looking for friends :)

Hello dear Expats :)

My name is Nadya and I am a student from Bulgaria. I am staying in Prague for a while - it is a short-term study exchange.
I am planning to visit some other Cities and it would be great if somebody wants join me for a some day trips :). Or walks around the city, coffee/tea, nice restaurant, museum or even bike trip :))

About me - I am a vegetarian, like travelling and culture ... so I will visit some museums and historical places. I might also visit some other cities of small places just to feel the country :))  Very interested in visiting castles and other historical places.
You can find me on FB: facebook.com/nadya.dimitrova.75?ref=tn_tnmn
or skype: nadezhda_dimitrova_

So I am looking forward to meeting you :)))
Wish you a nice sunny day!

Best, Nadya =]

Hello Nadya,

I am from India and will be in Prague till the end of July this year. It's really great to know someone vegetarian in Prague as I am also pure vegetarian (Non-Eggetarian). I would love to have your company to explore this beautiful city either on weekdays evenings or weekends. You can drop me a message at [email protected] or message/call me @ +(420) 725 523 362. I am also going to Paris on 6th June eve for 5 days. Most welcome, if you are interested. :)

Hi,Nadya. I'm Kiyoshi from Japan. And I'm studying in Prague.
I also looking for new friends.This is my FB.
https://www.facebook.com/kiyoshi.suganuma.50
If you're all right, please be my friend.