Friends from Ceske Budejovice?

Hi,

I am a Sri Lankan recently arrived in Ceske Budejovice.

Would like to have local or foreign friends (speaking English) from here.

Regards
Asanka

Hi Asanka,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

So far is everything okay in Ceske Budejovice for you.. Are you there to study or for work ?

I'm sure you will soon make a lot of friends :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Asanka, I'm czech guy and although I study and work in Prague, I was raised and born in Ceske Budejovice, where I still have family, so I'm there every week (at least for weekends). What brings you to Ceske Budejovice ? :) If you'd like to, we can hang out for some beers maybe..

Hi Dworza,

Thanks for replying.

I am studying at University of South Bohemia.

Sure, we can get together for some beer :cool:

hi asanka,

it would be great to meet up some time.

srinivas

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for message. Are you a student at USB?
Yes, we can meet up sometime.

Regards
Asanka

No i am not a student, i have been working here on a assignment. So   you have to suggest how to catchup
Srinivas

Hello, I don't know If someone will read this but we are mixed couple in Ceske Budejovice. She is Czech and he is german. We are looking for some friends ;)

Hello Asanka. Are u still in Budejovice looking for friends? ;)

Hi still in Budejovice? I been online trying to see if there any ex-pats here looking to meet up for coffee chat and so on, but all posts are quite old. Thought I'd give you a try anyway.

All the best

Dave

Oh and I'm from UK and my girlfriend is Czech moved here just over a month ago :-)

Hello, yes still in Budweis ;) U as well?

Hello guys,
have you met yet?

Hi dave, we are repatriating soon from shanghai back to ceske budejovice . We would love to meet up for expat coffee. Your idea is brilliant! Keep in touch!:-)

hello All ,

im from Egypt going to visit Czech as my first time , will spend around 2 weeks this time , which going to be repetitive because of my business , will be in Turnov and Prague , any one here is ready to meet !!! 
:);)