Looking for 3 Houses north

We are looking for 3 Houses north of the River in Douala, 1 x 5-7 bedroom, 1x 4-5 bedroom with separate apartment, 1x 4 bedroom home. Area must be secure and safe for expats.

Hello Maxime Synders.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Housing in Douala section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you!! We are looking for houses north of the river and I cant seem to find a suitable area. Can you advise?

hi max.
you're looking for 3 house to buy or for rent?

To rent.

What do you mean by north of the river in Douala ? Can you be a little bit more precise ? I mean do you want a house in Bonapriso ? Akwa ? ... i can surely give you a hand

Well, we aren't to certain of the areas, but Bonaprisa is on the list. The area must be safe for expats. By North, I mean north of the river... Travel time to our work site is important.
Thank you so very much!

Ok. I understand, Bonapriso is good and Bonamoussadi also is good too. If you have Bonamoussadi on your list, then there is a big and new building in Bonamoussadi , there are furnished appartments there, the area is safe for expat. I don't know where your work site is located but Bonamoussadi is not too far from the downtown. The inconvenient is the congestion on the road.
If Bonamoussadi is not on your list, and since you don't want to be far from your work site, can i know then where your work site is located so that i can suggest something else. I suggest you write me inbox if you don't mind.
(sorry for my english i am a francophone speaker)