Hungry at night at seremban!!

Hi everyone!! Night owl caused by insomnia person here!! Therefore decided to find some food outside with friends. Out of curiosity we found this convenience store, Seems new! N so happy that things r cheaper than 711.. Stock plenty of chips beverages ...!!! Yummy yummy!!!!! E shop is q cute name 365 something.

Hardly can find hungry people around!

Haha Joyce why u say so?

Well, I was worried when I read your title saying you are hungry at night. What more worrisome is that you are in Seremban! I was even thinking that you could be all alone without transport!

Luckily, it is not the case! (Sigh of relief):)

I have never heard anyone dying without food here. Hope it remains the same!

Oh! haha i was lucky to find that convenience store around seremban city to get some snacks , have you seen that shop before?

Btw... is seremban area/niali area dangerous? heard of the robbery..scary!

Hi Lili,

I have been to Seremban a few times but not sure if I have been to that store. As for robbery cases, I think everywhere is dangerous and it can happen to anyone. That is one reason, why Gated and Guarded properties have become popular despite their heavy maintenance charges. Also, people fix in so many alarm and safety equipment in their premises to protect themselves and their belongings.

First up, think what you can do to keep the robbers away. And despite your best effort, if you still do encounter robbery, just prepare yourself to face it and see if you can minimize the impact on you. Sometimes we do it naturally - why else we insure our cars to the market value?

I believe we some time cause and put our self in danger , why would one for goodness sake keep late nit, we should try and be homely and cultured . Our life style I believe would help to avert some danger , and pls at all time it's important that one is security conscious

Hi, if u r hungry late night, can find 24 hours kfc at city with drive thru... mc'd also available at city center with drive thru. A&w 24 hours at lake garden opposite of seremban parade. If wish to have hawker, can drive along to lobak area which alot of chinese hawker stall, can find food like frid stuff, yong tau foo, fishball soup or even some beers.

opposite of that foodcourt, can find a 24 hrs pizza hut and KFC, side by side. Enjoy ur cravings :D

hei,
since you did mention nilai.
If you are in nilai go to the shoplots near inti university.
uncle tan's chinese food is great. there is also a stall selling satay.
a few doors away is great indonesian food. i find it very different from the normal stuff we have.
of course at the far corner is alsalam with 24 hours of food and drinks.

bon appetit