New member looking for freinds

Hi every one...I am in riyadh looking for friends..:)

Best wishes

You are welcome, I have here for 5 months, I am from Tunisia

welcome welcome to al lof u :P

Hi Brighway,

Welcome to Riyadh and KSA. I'm a British national and I've been in Saudi for just over 2months now. I'v settled in pretty well so if you need any advice or anything just ask :)

Jaysenli wrote:

Hi Brighway,

Welcome to Riyadh and KSA. I'm a British national and I've been in Saudi for just over 2months now. I'v settled in pretty well so if you need any advice or anything just ask :)

This is very kind of you, Jay, and also very funny!  First thing you should always do is read a person's profile.  Brighway is a Saudi so you see why I am smiling that you've offered to advise him on living in Riyadh! :)

Ahhh lol I didn't notice that till you mentioned it

Alliecat wrote:
Jaysenli wrote:

Hi Brighway,

This is very kind of you, Jay, and also very funny!  First thing you should always do is read a person's profile.  Brighway is a Saudi so you see why I am smiling that you've offered to advise him on living in Riyadh! :)

Welcome every one...

Jaysenli wrote:

Hi Brighway,

LOL....it is ok...