Moving to valencia

hi All we are moving to valencia in july and do not have any idea about school and accomadation and everything.I have got young kids and do not speack spainch so total lost on how to find a school who to speak to ,looking for good neighbourhood .Any idea about living in canovas and state schools for kids pls help me thx

Hello Adorah43.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some responses soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

HI!  i recommend you the british school in la cañada, or el plantio. you have also cambridge house that is a bit cheaper.

the best neighbourhood is la eliana, torre conil, la cañada or campolivar. its villas just 10 min drive from the city. its very trendy and calm.

canovas its quite old fashion now. its better ruzzafa, carmen or ciutat vella to live in traditional environment. for a new trendy area i recommend avenida de francia, or palacio de congresos. also patacona is becomming polpular but i see it more as a vacational estancy.

hope this helps you!

welcome to valencia

[moderated: no free ads please]

Hello

I agree with fairflats.com we have young family and live in La Canada, We have a small village centre/park/metro to city. the children go to El Plantio but there are a few schools around, depending on availability and affordability, as mentioned previously. Its a quiet area but close to the city, as well as backing onto a small forested area. The girls ride around on their bikes, rollerblade and enjoy running around outside.

Sandra

Hi,

What is Benimaclet like to live in ? I have seen some rooms for rent that seemed quite reasonable. How is it location wise, and facilities, vibe etc ?