Where to go for good places to hang out and meet new friends?? Help!!!

Hi?? I'm very new here in K.L
I like to play sorts though I'm not very good at playing..
Is there any badminton court or volleyball court near K.L Sentral station?.

Hi welcome to KL :)

I suggest you look at

Couchsurfing kl meetups as lots of expat regulars
meetup.com meetings are good to meet locals
Inter nations meetings for making friends and networking
Expat KL meetups for meeting people

Meetup.com has sports and all sorts of meetups

and of course can try here!

Hi Nemodot!!

Thanks a lot
Great help

hey
why not match the interest of sports?
lets meet up

Welcome to Malaysia!
There are many courts within reach if you are from KL Sentral as there are some courts near other LRT stations such as Taman Megah Badminton Court near Taman Bahagia putra LRT station(within walking distance),and Pro-one badminton court near Wangsa Maju LRT ( this one is perhaps not really walking distance ).

Hey Angela,

Do you like playing Tennis ? I have good tennis court in my condominium...if you are interested then we can play someday...

Hi My name is Vonny, I've just arrived in KL.  I am an English teacher and I am looking at meeting some social friends all ages, all colours, all with a happy smile on their faces.[img]vonnie in yellow top[/img]

Codee wrote:

Welcome to Malaysia!
There are many courts within reach if you are from KL Sentral as there are some courts near other LRT stations such as Taman Megah Badminton Court near Taman Bahagia putra LRT station(within walking distance),and Pro-one badminton court near Wangsa Maju LRT ( this one is perhaps not really walking distance ).

Thanks

yvonne darby wrote:

Hi My name is Vonny, I've just arrived in KL.  I am an English teacher and I am looking at meeting some social friends all ages, all colours, all with a happy smile on their faces.vonnie in yellow top

Hi Vonny,

I am interested to meet up with you..

A cup of coffee or a drink in the evening will do :)

that would be good at the moment I am living in Bangsar my number is 0163627406 ... Vonny.

You guys open to more people joining in ?? :)

Roshan here,

I would like to meet you.

Thanks

It's a meet and greet friendly chat for coffee and that's all!!  If you wish to join us for coffee in public you are welcome.

Mayumi2013 wrote:
yvonne darby wrote:

Hi My name is Vonny, I've just arrived in KL.  I am an English teacher and I am looking at meeting some social friends all ages, all colours, all with a happy smile on their faces.vonnie in yellow top

Hi Vonny,

Countt me inn!! ;)

chintyaputridh wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:
yvonne darby wrote:

Hi Vonny,

Countt me inn!! ;)

Lets have coffee at starbucks in bangsar

On wednesday !!!!

Mayumi2013 wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:

Hi Vonny,

Countt me inn!! ;)

Lets have coffee at starbucks in bangsar

On wednesday !!!!

Im in!
Btw, try to make a new topic for this plan, myb there another gals who want to join us.

What time you guys planning to meet up on Wednesday?

It's hard....I'm find that most of the xpats are partnered off.  The others too shy to come out.   The Malaysians just stare at you and make you feel very uncomfortable...so I have turned to the Africans here who seem to be more friendlier than any other race in Kuala Lumpur.   Good luck

yvonne darby wrote:

It's hard....I'm find that most of the xpats are partnered off.  The others too shy to come out.   The Malaysians just stare at you and make you feel very uncomfortable...so I have turned to the Africans here who seem to be more friendlier than any other race in Kuala Lumpur.   Good luck

We will go to times square tomorrow

Would you like to go with me and chintya?

I am in for Bangsar, but got to find out where Starbucks is only know the Old White Coffee place near the Rail Station.. and what time on Wednesday? ......Guys and women can join us if they wish...it would be nice to have mixed company.  Vonny

yvonne darby wrote:

I am in for Bangsar, but got to find out where Starbucks is only know the Old White Coffee place near the Rail Station.. and what time on Wednesday? ......Guys and women can join us if they wish...it would be nice to have mixed company.  Vonny

Hiii vonny.. do u work???

Starbucks at klcc, bukit bintang, kl sentral haahaa....

Ok.  Starbucks at KL Central would be good.....it is Central for everybody coming in/out of the train station....At what time....I finish work every afternoon at 2.30pm  Vonny

yvonne darby wrote:

Ok.  Starbucks at KL Central would be good.....it is Central for everybody coming in/out of the train station....At what time....I finish work every afternoon at 2.30pm  Vonny

That sounds a good plan

Let's meet up at starbucks around 4 pm on wednesday :)

Mayumi2013 wrote:
yvonne darby wrote:

That sounds a good plan

Heyhoooooo... Ok, im in... anyone want join us? :)

See you on wed, vonny n angela :D

Cheers

chintyaputridh wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:
yvonne darby wrote:

That sounds a good plan

Cheers

Great!!

Well, are we going to times square tomorrow sleepy head :) ???

Mayumi2013 wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:

That sounds a good plan

Cheers

Great!!

Hahahhhhhaa... ur wa sometimes doesnt work, but its ok, nvrmind.
Yup, tomorrow is free and not sleepy lol. Ok dear, tomorrow at what time? 11am? Lunch togetheer? Woohoo..

chintyaputridh wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:

Cheers

Great!!

Yup, tomorrow is free and not sleepy lol. Ok dear, tomorrow at what time? 11am? Lunch togetheer? Woohoo..

Copy..

Would you like to have a swim and watch movie as well in our condo?

4pm.  KL Central ..Starbucks it is....looking forward to meeting you guys and anybody else wishing to join us.

Mayumi2013 wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:
Mayumi2013 wrote:

Great!!

Copy..

Would you like to have a swim and watch movie as well in our condo?

Ofcourse,, i wantt swiimmingg! Ok, will text u thru wa after this for detail lol heehee...

yvonne darby wrote:

4pm.  KL Central ..Starbucks it is....looking forward to meeting you guys and anybody else wishing to join us.

See you Vonny :)
I ll inbox u my numb :)

hai vyone.. nice to meet you .. wheres the next meet up ?

4PM on a weekday is quite tough...anyways..enjoy guys...may be I will catch up next time

u r mobile no i want to Call U

4pm Wednesday 3rd July,  Starbucks, KL Central

Hi ,
  i am  Raj  want  to meet you coffee house Starbucks near KL center its really nice place

Thanks
RAJ

welcome.

Tomorrow, Wednesday 4pm Starbucks, KL Central rail station

Hi,
second  Party (beer)  for you from my side.  at china town .
i am Indian are you ready.
Raj.