Speedo Jammers!

Where can I find please??
the pools in the gyms don't allow me to wear briefstyle speedos!
So i'm looking for the jammers! its knee length tight spandex speedos!

i saw one before at sportslook in localizer, but they don't display anymore!

I have seen such stuff at some leading (local) sports selling showrooms. Cant recall where :(

- Check out 2 showrooms on grnd floor of Granda Mall main entrance.
- Granda sports on exit 7
- Any outlet of Faleh sports.

When I saw title I thought you were talking jamming speed cameras. I was like WTF!

aliweb wrote:

When I saw title I thought you were talking jamming speed cameras. I was like WTF!

Translation of a domestic saying: "Unlucky fellow who got blind in the rainy reason, can imagine only greenery all around."

:dumbom:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
aliweb wrote:

Translation of a domestic saying: "Unlucky fellow who got blind in the rainy reason, can imagine only greenery all around."

:dumbom:

Went over my head :P

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I have seen such stuff at some leading (local) sports selling showrooms. Cant recall where :(

- Check out 2 showrooms on grnd floor of Granda Mall main entrance.
- Granda sports on exit 7
- Any outlet of Faleh sports.

thanks,
I'll try in granada,

faleh outlets and others like sun and sports
and all adidas and nike and i mean everywhere are hopeless!
they just have for kids! if not they only have surf shorts!

i asked them why they don't have, and the answer i got was,
they have them before but was banned.
lol

aliweb wrote:

haha! close enough...

I found one at Sports Ghornatha in Fahad right next to the big bank... what more is it's on sale, 20% off.

lucky!

http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/pi/mp/16772/6315853707p?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hudsonmayor.com%2Fimages%2F41429uTeYKL.jpg&d=04ebfec7ead9f4d2e3fcb5fb239edf737ad13a36