Resignation

Same thing here me also what to do I already complete my 14 month in my company. They asking me to pay money 310 bhd

Hi I am Shakil I complete my 14 month in my company they asking me to pay 310 bhd for all expenses what to do

dear Shakil shaikh,

sorry to hear about the situation, but have you singed the 2 years contract? if yes then company can ask you to pay for all that you have mentioned. Beware if you dont pay and leave you may be blacklisted with LMRA and you may not be able to come back to Bahrain.

think wisely and decide.

good luck, god bless!

T&R

Hi Shakil

Employers may ask for reimbursement of expenses if you do not complete the full contract. Your employment contract would guide you on this matter.

Hi
But according to Bahrain law if u get good salary form better then previously company u can leave that job after one year complete u only pay for remaining visa money that's it there is a law of Bahrain

Hi,

as Farhaz pointed out everything depends upon your CONTRACT with your employer (which you would have signed) and what period is mentioned in the contract. If the reason for leaving is a genuine one the employer may consider else you would have to pay.  I dont think Bahrain has any such specific law.

http://www.rrc.com.bh/media/141168/labo … 12__1_.pdf

for your reference

T&R

youtu.be/axdYlWlyfr8

What about this one? Not valid?

Sir just want to know.how can i go home.my company is not good.no management at all.10hours duty, and day off is once or twice a month.i just want to go home.im only 4months here.i dont know the process and where i go.i need some advice.thank you.hope for a reply

Im afraid to my boss.he is not that good.he can hit  me if gets angry.i dont know what will happen nxt.i want to fo home

dear daryljhomell,

very sorry to hear about your situation, you dont need to be afraid of anyone there are laws to protect every individual. I guess you must first contact LMRA +973 17506055 and explain them about your situation.

and if your employer has taken your passport then please read the below mentioned link

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/faq/question/6#.VTXr_vmUeuk

good luck & god bless.

T&R

twinkle718 wrote:

[LINK REMOVED]

What about this one? Not valid?

Hi Twinkle718

What is this link all about? I removed the link in my response. Please avoid posting links that are not related to the topic.

daryljhomell wrote:

Sir just want to know.how can i go home.my company is not good.no management at all.10hours duty, and day off is once or twice a month.i just want to go home.im only 4months here.i dont know the process and where i go.i need some advice.thank you.hope for a reply

daryljhomell wrote:

Im afraid to my boss.he is not that good.he can hit  me if gets angry.i dont know what will happen nxt.i want to fo home

Hi Daryl
If you wish to leave your job and go back, you can. As suggested by logicalIndian, contact the LMRA and seek their guidance. If you are worried about your safety, seek assistance of the embassy of your country and the authorities. No one should hold you here against your will.

good day sir im comming 6months working in baharain and i try to apply to other company because of the salary reason it is possible that my employer allowed me to go pls reply tnk you very much...

good day sir same problem to me but im only cooming 6months and i tried to apply to other company because of the salary its posible that my employer allow me to transfer and no need to pay pls give me the true answer very tanks...

As suggest by Farhaz, this is the best you can do pacienteelmer

Hi Daryl
If you wish to leave your job and go back, you can. As suggested by logicalIndian, contact the LMRA and seek their guidance. If you are worried about your safety, seek assistance of the embassy of your country and the authorities. No one should hold you here against your will.

good day it is true that if i get 6months working in bahrain is allowed to apply to other job because of salary and my employer allowed me and no need to pay pls anwer thank you very much...

Hi All,

I have been working for 6 months for a company, but i have some personal problems and want to leave the country for good. I have signed a 2 years contract. Now i know its a premature breach of contract. But stating my personal problems while giving my resignation what can be the consequence. So what can they charge me for..is there anything specific in Labour law. My contract just says ' in case of breach of contract the person will be liable to pay compensation on a pro-rata basis on the gross remuneration.Please let me know more on this

Thanks

pacienteelmer wrote:

good day sir same problem to me but im only cooming 6months and i tried to apply to other company because of the salary its posible that my employer allow me to transfer and no need to pay pls give me the true answer very tanks...

Kindly refer to this link, if your old employer gives you permission you can apply for mobility

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194#.Vcbub_mqqaV

Good luck

T&R

foxtrojan99 wrote:

Hi All,

I have been working for 6 months for a company, but i have some personal problems and want to leave the country for good. I have signed a 2 years contract. Now i know its a premature breach of contract. But stating my personal problems while giving my resignation what can be the consequence. So what can they charge me for..is there anything specific in Labour law. My contract just says ' in case of breach of contract the person will be liable to pay compensation on a pro-rata basis on the gross remuneration.Please let me know more on this

Thanks

It will depend on your current employer, Please refer to this link http://lmra.bh/portal/en/faq/question/13#.Vcbv2_mqqaU

good luck

T&R

Hi  can I resign after 1 year from my job without any pay.

Yes.  If they ask you to pay anything then file a case at the Ministry of labor.

What is process of file a case in ministry of labour.

Thanks,

Go there.  Fill out the forms they give you and attach the documents.

Hi sir,

Contract period and visa period are same as I've joined this company on 2022-19-dec as a dimsum chef, it has been one year and nine months every year is my visa renewal hence I was hired from India and joined this company but I didn't signed any contact letter first I was getting paid six fifty and my basic pay it shows 180bd after completing six month my pay was 800bd. iam not getting salary on time after two month I get salary for one month if I give resignation for one month will I get my graduity as per my basic salary or the salary which comes in my account cause I don't have any knowledge about my contract which I didn't signed please guide me thanking you

In my understanding,  it should be as per your last basic salary drawn, some companies also calculating on gross salary

Your contracts are made for the very same reason, hence its imperative that all the details on your contract is accurate. The calculations are all done based on the salary mentioned on your contract.