Need Help - some information about salary / cost of living / etc

Hy there,

i am sorry that i created a new topic, but i am a little desperate and in a rush. I have an offer for Dubai and i need some informations.

I want to rent an apartment / studio in Dubai Marina, furnished, parking place included, water view, clean and modern. The allowance per year is 00 dirhams, can i find what i wish at this price?

Also i need a car and the allowance is 00 dirhams per year. I was thinking to a Cayenne or Murano, what do you say?

i really need some informations about living costs like - i don`t know... electricity, internet, etc.

i am puzzled...i really don`t know from where to start and what to ask...please HELP!

Thank you in advance.

I have sent details in e mail kindly check

Checked!

Thank you!

Did you get the info you need or still wanna more info?

I live in JLT which in opposite Marina.

Allowances '00' dirhams?  It is doubtful if anyone would understand this.  Anyways: House = AED 10K per month; Car = If you buy it depends on the repayment you agree.  Electricity & Internet = AED 1000 (includes House Tax)

Hi,

i made an ideea about it, the conclusion is that a decent living is about 5000 dirhams per month...and this amount cover only the basic expenses.:)

Thank you!

:) thank you for your info.

5000 is really low for dubai i would say. for a decent studio you need at least 40k per year.

Try this website for cost of living www.numbeo.com

5000 Dh just for utilities and living, not for rent apartment and car :).

Wow! thank you for this tip.