Looking for Customer Care Consultant, preferably foreigner

Job Description:

To handle inbound telephone calls from customers, providing customers with answers to general and product enquiries as well as giving billing information provided by the system.

Job Requirements:

1. Bachelor degree and above in any related field.

2. Must be fluent in English.

3. Min 6 months to 1 year experience in Customer Service, Tele Sales, Sales, Technical helpdesk support in customer service or call centre industry.

Fresh graduates and Foreigners are encouraged to apply.

4. Relevant experience in a call center in mobile, Internet or TV related will be an added advantage.

5. Able to effectively interact with people from different levels/backgrounds.

6. Knowledge in mobile Technology: Blackberry, iPhone and other Smart phones (Android, Windows 7 & Symbian) would be an added advantage.

7. Knowledge in Multimedia Technology: ADSL, Wifi and Fiber Broadband is advantage.

8. Willing to work rotating shifts, if applicable.

9. Willing to work in Klang with own transportation. No issues to work under shift schedule (5 days per week) in a 24 x 7 call centre environment.

Salary Range:

RM2500+Overtime (Foreigner)

Interested candidates,please send your complete resume to [email protected] with email title "Customer Care Officer at Klang"

Any question please call this number 017-3850821

Welcome to Expat.com nabilahhrconsultant!

Could you please post an advert in the section Jobs in Malaysia?

Thanks,
Harmonie :)

Hi

Is there anyway that we can talk about the salary.
I have a lot of experience in helpdesk environment.
Speak English, French and German been supervisor and more if you are interested to know more contact me [email protected]

Hi Victoria,

Kindly be informed, this is an entry level position and our company will bare the work permit fees.

Its a contract basis (2 years) with a fix basic salary RM2500. If you still interested, please drop me your cv to my email.

Please give me your other email, i tried to send an email to  [email protected] but it's was repoted failure

Hi
I send you a email with my CV

Hi nabilahhrconsultant,

May I ask what is the reason for looking for a foreigner to take up this post? Is an average Malaysian not fit for this average paying job? I am just curious.

From Egypt , with B.E degree  , very interested to work in your company . I have work as customer service consultant at Vodafone international n would like very much to work in Malaysia n planning to move there soon. Hopefully u can reply me soon . Thank you