Just arrived in Israel- what advise?

Hi everyone, Ive been asked to introduce myself so here goes. Im on linked in as Robin Denton if you want to check my profile. I am a South African born in LONDON- raised in Africa and Canada. Ive lived and worked all over the world. Im here to stay. I live on a beautiful farm overlooking Jerusalem which I hope to turn into a Peace village/community. Its on a mountain called " the mountain of joy"... ITS REALLY A PERFECT PLACE TO PAINT, WRITE OR DO DRAMA. We have around 15 dogs whch we train for police work.Im interested very much in setting up a theatre called the Rainbow Theatre and I am currently single and looking for a new wife! Thats me. Oh yeah... if anyone has any advise of peacework, teaching- etc... I am also availble for occupational and art therapy for PTSD victims. Ive been coming to Israel for 30 years and I intend to settle here permanently God willing!

Hi travellero,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello,
My name is Daniela.
I am italian, now I am living in Abu Dhabi but I accepted a job offer and I will be in Tel Aviv the 20th of May.
It would be great if I can meet new friends who can hepl me and give me some advice regarding this place...
If you want, just send me your number or your Facebook/Skype  contact and we will meet soon!
I have been in Israel few weeks ago but only few days, and the first impression was good :)

Thank you very much...

Daniela

hi daniela;

just saw ur post and would be glad to become friends.. my skype is mike007971..see u online..ciao..mike

Hi my Broda. I'm an Ecuador(South American)and would like to get work in Isreal. But i don't know much about the country and the life there. Can i get any job there? Is it a good Idea to go to Isreal? Please let me know the GOOD and BAD side os Isreal. Thanks

Hello JJJJ -> Why don't you start a new thread on the Israel forum with your questions? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Welcome. Hope that it went well with you.
Cheers

Yes. I recommend that you read about Alie? or Alem hadshem. "the program for new comers" if you really interested to be here.