MY LOVER

A FEW YEARS AGO I FALL IN LOVE WITH A KINDHEARTED AND LOVING WOMAN WHO LIVE IN CANADA IN THE CITY OF EDMONTON I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WANT TO SPENT THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HER AND SHE WANT ME TO BE THEIR WITH HER SO I THINK THIS IS THE WAY TO GET CLOSS TO HER YOU KNOE LOVE IS SOME THING THAT WE CON NOT STOP. I PROMISS HER NO MATTER WHAT COMES I WILL BE THEIR WITH HER SO THANK YOU FRO YOU KIN OFFER

Hello layne.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

How can we help you?

PS: Please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Layne

we r the same...:)

i hav boyfreind that he live in Canada,we love eachother so bad.....
i live in Iran..that's a year we know oneanother..
unfortunately he cant get his Passport,coz he's native, and goverment didnt tell him whats' the reason!!!
but he's a citizen of canada..we tried alot of way..like marry when we r far..or sth like that.
still i m trying,like applying job there,or going to'Dominic Republic' coz i dont need visa to go there and also mayb for him ,he wont need passport to come there,and also trying many ways...but i going to see lowyer,im surr he can help me.
Layne,just be strong and dont be hopless,im surr oneday soon u'll be there in CANADA.
plzz keep in touch with me and tell me eveything about you,coz we r the same:)we know what's the love is!

i don,t know why it so hard for some one to get to the one that they love and the love of your life.i have (4)years with her and it the first time am tring to go their to be with her and to make her happy,so to all of you who in love like me don,t gave up some day you will get their wher your love my true love and one and only love. i will all way love her

HI.HOW ARE YOU I THING YOU CON HELP ME BY GETING A JOB FOR ME
THEIR IN CANADA WHERE I TRUE LOVE IS.CON YOU THANK YOU

how can i help you?

i live in iran...