I'm looking for a squash player :)) guangzhou

I can teach squash :))

I arrange Squash events every Monday and Tuesday in Dong Feng Guang Chang. Welcome to join. my contact No. is 1***. Cheers . Pinky

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am a fan of PADEL, someone know if in Guanzhou can be possible to play PADEL??

Other wise i would love to lear squash...

Pinky, I will call you...

Alfonso...

I never play paddels. but no, GZ doesn't have such sport available. I guess you have to learn squash. Even squash, not many people play in China. That's why I kept posting event notice for skillful people to play. You are welcome to Join us on Monday first. but hope you are fit enough to play. Squash demand fitness more than paddels, I think. hope to see you soon, Alfonsoer

Hello! finally i have been trying Squash in Ramada Hotel, itŽs great!!! and you are right, need to be really fitness, but is question to practise, i love it!! at least until Padel arrives.

I give you my mobile phone as well just in case you need me joing to any match...

Also I am going to take note of your mobile, then we can keep in touch!!

thanks a lot.

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

i havent played squash for a long time but im up for starting again - are there squash courts in Guangzhou? Im also into windsurfing if you know anywhere?

hey,
i just spied "squash" in the subject, so came to post something along the lines of "I haven't played squash in a long time, but am keen to start up again. Anyone know of any clubs/ladders/sessions/whatever suitable?"
Having reached your post, dave, it seemed too odd to just post the same thing.

I've seen people come out of a building up the road from Fangcun station, with squash kit in tow. I keep intending to go check that out. I'm wondering if one of the buildings there (shop/restaurant probably) maybe has squash court(s) upstairs? I'm also intending going to check Tianhe Sports Centre out for courts soon too.
I'll post on here if/when i get round to it. Similarly, if you find anything out in the meantime, i'd love to hear!

As i say, i've not played in a long time - about 7 years at all, and prob 9 since i played properly. And been travelling for 2 years now, so done approximately zero exercise, and fitness has deteriorated to nil. Time to sort that out!! But does mean my squash playing is going to be diar, so i'm gonna need to find a club to accommodate that...!

Any football fans here? If you are interested, we can play together. Besides, if you would like to swim in winter, you can also join me. Cheers.

nikkisw wrote:

hey,
i just spied "squash" in the subject, so came to post something along the lines of "I haven't played squash in a long time, but am keen to start up again. Anyone know of any clubs/ladders/sessions/whatever suitable?"
Having reached your post, dave, it seemed too odd to just post the same thing.

I've seen people come out of a building up the road from Fangcun station, with squash kit in tow. I keep intending to go check that out. I'm wondering if one of the buildings there (shop/restaurant probably) maybe has squash court(s) upstairs? I'm also intending going to check Tianhe Sports Centre out for courts soon too.
I'll post on here if/when i get round to it. Similarly, if you find anything out in the meantime, i'd love to hear!

As i say, i've not played in a long time - about 7 years at all, and prob 9 since i played properly. And been travelling for 2 years now, so done approximately zero exercise, and fitness has deteriorated to nil. Time to sort that out!! But does mean my squash playing is going to be diar, so i'm gonna need to find a club to accommodate that...!

Did you ever find the Squash Courts in Fangcun? I live just up the road in Kengkou and am looking for somewhere to play.

hello,nice to see your message.I would like to join you if possible.pls contact me.mobile:13060610979

Hey I'm keen to play squash. I am a member of a private squash club in Tian He Sports Centre. Haven't played in a year but can definitely hit a ball. Was a B1 in NZ and played B2 players in Malaysia for 2 years but would only be hitting a C1 ball now. So if you're familiar with the game you'll understand my jargon. It's $30 RMB for 1 hour per person where I play and am free on Tuesday nights or Thursday afternoons. If you want a hit call me on 135.388.08107. Cheers! Owen

Hi Pinky,
I'm new to GZ. Can I have more info about the Squash gathering.
Thanks,
DB

Hey! You still in Guangzhou?
I'm a B2 player from New Zealand.
Desperate for a hit. I don't know how to find squash courts here! I am staying in Liede.
If you are still here and keen to have a hit, send me a message on wechat, my id is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi West.stvn,

Welcome to the forum.

Please note that this is an old thread and most of the members (if not all) on this thread are no longer active.

I suggest you drop an advert in the Guangzhou classifieds under the Sport partners category so that interested members may contact you. Also, your advert will be sent to members.

All the best,
Bhavna

I want to play squash .. I am in Guangzhou now
Please someone to play or take classes

Hey! Haven't played squash for a few years! If anyone needs a partner or can give lessons, please let me know!

Which city are you ?? I am in GZ

I play .. which city are you ?