Hii everyone

how is life in Riyadh

depends on the type of person you are, do you have a family, are you social, out going. where will you be living, where are you from all these play a roll on whether you will find something you enjoy.

riyadh doesn't have many options for fun, but people still find a way to enjoy their time, but since you are a female we do have a lotttttt of malls.

women or men, if you are married then lot of fun, Single is torturous, no fun at all.... I wanna leave soon....

Guess it depends on who you are.  Myself, I find it tolerable and at times a blast... helps to have hobbies and such to entertain yourself.

Are u living in Riyadh now?

According to her profile, she is from Saudi Arabia :D

She jsut wanted to know how we were doing.

From my side, I'm doing great. Spend the week in Dammam and back to Riyadh tomorrow ;)

soooo sorry am not doing great.... i wanna leave soooooon

just work and rest at home then save money... Internet will be your hobby especially if you are far from the city.

life is very good here, tell what type of life you expect in KSA.

at age of 28, saving money? its time to have fun, coz once the age goes on. No time for fun, only money and family. I dont want to save money, i want to enjoy mylife. Once its gone wont come back.

boring

fine, we can have share our free timings, added you as contact, please send message and we will share our contacts.

good; going on
how about you