Karthick from india

hi ..how are you friends? im from india, i had completed my master degree, i want jobs in norway, but i search the norway immigration site they said jobseeker visa is closed now, suppose i will come using job seek visa, shall i found job?  i am willing to ready for any kind of work .may b labour work also,  what is the procedure to apply for norway job? its easy or not ? please help me and advise me..

Karthick: You will find that the history of immigration to Norway for Pakistanis usually began as there was a labour shortage in Norway and therefore Pakistanis, Morocans and Yuguslavians were invited to work in these factories - but this was in the late 1960s or early 1970s. The same is also true for many of the Indians there, although there are less Indians than Pakistanis.

If you have to come from India now you are extremely unlikely to do it this way but instead focus on your Master degree qualifications for a highly skilled visa program. If Norway will not grant you a work visa - how about trying in Switzerland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Oman at the same time - these countries are also popular among Indians.

Hi thank you for your reply, if any job offer let you know your knowledge kindly please ping me...
   thanking you

Hai Karthick

I am sankaran from India.This is my contact Number

Please call for me +91 9942749921

Thanks Regards

sankaran.g

hi sangaran this is karthick from pattukkottai,,,
  my number is 9944780406