Want to come for Norway for masters

Hi we are  from Sri Lanka. Me and my husband both want to come for Norway for masters.Please advice us.I think for this August Intake 2013 now too late.Can we apply for January Intake 2014.I don't think there giving dependent visa.please advice us.

Hello
    Suggest you contact with a google search the University of Oslo directly. Allan

thank you so much.And I also want to know both me and my husband can apply masters.He is in IT and I am in Management.I want to are they give dependent visa?If not we both apply and come.thanks a lot!

chathu77 wrote:

thank you so much.And I also want to know both me and my husband can apply masters.He is in IT and I am in Management.I want to are they give dependent visa?If not we both apply and come.thanks a lot!

you might want to start a new thread with your questions, as this topic is about making friends, not visas/work

Contact Norwegian Embassey if in your country other wise immigration in Norway ....search google good luck Allan

Friends
Really that's why I'm on this site,I would like to make some friends in Norway......so if you live there why not ....I'm back in Australia now but hope to return some day...Allan

Smartowl wrote:

Friends
Really that's why I'm on this site,I would like to make some friends in Norway......so if you live there why not ....I'm back in Australia now but hope to return some day...Allan

yeah, I was referring to the other poster who is asking about jobs.

Are you originally from Norway? I've only recently arrived but I'm loving it so far. Guess it's easy in the summertime.

ECS
No not from Norway but have been there twice....Norways summer is like winter here for me in Australia live about 3hrs soth of Sydney.
Went as far north as Alta lived area around Aurlusund Gieranger Fijord Lofton Islands especially area around Reine.Bergan is an interesting town as is the Flam railway..
So where are you living Norway...Oslo or elsewhere...and what country have you moved from?

ECS Dramen just realised your from Iceland...Global financial crisis hit you guys pretty hard...did effect you currency...did it fall....?
Iceland would also be an interesting country to visit...Allan

Smartowl wrote:

ECS Dramen just realised your from Iceland...Global financial crisis hit you guys pretty hard...did effect you currency...did it fall....?
Iceland would also be an interesting country to visit...Allan

I am not native born but lived in Iceland for several years. My experience of the crisis is that it was not really so horrible. I have always worked for companies with customers outside Iceland so we actually benefitted in a way from the change in currency value. The currency controls were a bit annoying to deal with web traveling but it is a gorgeous, memorable place that is definitely worth visiting once in your life. I just got a bit sick of the weather and being so bound to airplanes to go anywhere.

Hi chathu77,

Please note that a new topic has been created as from your post on the Norway forum.

Thank you,
Christine

Dramen
We're you born in Norway then? I f not where?
Where I live Ulladulla
Live is "the best place on the planet!".....but don't tell everyone or they will all want to come here....told one of the local girls Ulladulla was aboriginal for surfie chick...Realley she said...Lol...but realley it's aboriginal for peacefully harbour..( think surfie chick sounds better.)

It has great beaches surfing and bush walking plus locals are very friendly and laid back...it's full of creative types musicians, potters, painters writers photographers and of course surfers...
I love the outdoors and have a sea kayak and an
Electric push bike also 3 guitars and a harmonica..pity I can't play them lol...

We have a great climate here winters are like Norwegian summers.  Allan