Can you suggest a good place to live?

Do you know a good place to live where the cost of living isn't expensive. Where there are good establishments to work at?

I'm a NURSE in the PHILIPPINES and plan to work as a HELSEFAGARBIEDER but for the first few months in Norway I want to work out of my profession. And I already started studying NORSK here.

Can anyone help me with my queries?

I don't know a lot about that field of work, but when I first moved here, I was in a Norwegian class with a Dutch girl who was working at Ullevål University Hospital in Oslo.  I would imagine the larger cities are where you are more likely to get work.  However, housing is generally more expensive in the city. 

If it doesn't matter to you where, maybe look into Stavanger, Lillehammer, Kristiansand...maybe they aren't quite as expensive as Oslo.

But then again, you could probably find a roommate more easily in Oslo.

I see.. :) Thanks for answering radloot.. I'm looking for a not so expensive city (Oslo is uber expensive as what I have read) to find work and live. I will be going to Norway with 3-4 of my friends (we all are Nurses) and we prefer somewhere far from Oslo or going North.