Basketball

Hi Guys!!!

Anybody here playing basketball in Pattaya? Or recommend any basketball court in here? I just moved in here from Philippines and will be stayign for quite a long time.

Hope to hear anything from you people.

Thanks a lot.

come over siam country club the name of the complex is planet football we play monday 7:30 and wednesday 7:30
and also we have a basketball class on saturday 1 to 3 pm

I'm Philippines too,, that's my problem also,, hahaha,, I stay here in Bangkok pinklao but I see some few court but too far from my  apartment,, that's why I cannot play here,, dome of my friends invited me but too far,,.goodluck to you,, hope you can find there,,3

There's a court I used to play at in a park off Soi Wadboon in Jomtien. Good competitive players begin to get there around 6 PM.
A lot of Filipinos also play at the athletic club (I forget the name) on Pattay Nua (the main road to the beach in north Pattaya.

guys check out a new basketball school opening in pattaya city

facebook.com/SharksBasketballAcademyPattaya

Hi Brothers!.

It's been a while and I'm back to Pattaya. Any updates if there people who are playing basketball here?

For those who gave their resposnes on my post I thank you for the info's and one day I'm going to check those places that you have mentioned.

Hope to see you in the hardcourt!!!!

When I lived in Pattaya, I always played in the sports stadium near Soi Wadboon in Jomtien. Enter the park and drive past the initial court into the park. You'll see a couple of courts past the big building. They always get crowded after about 6:30 Pm, but it's fun and competitive.

Thank you Sir. It would be great to drop over there and check the place out. Will try this Saturday.

Where's the Soi Wadboon guys? I couldn't found this place on my GPS. I'm living in Jomtien now, but always want to look a basketball court or some player to play with! Looking forward the reply from you guys!

Soi Wadboon is off beach road in Jomtien  a few kilometers south of the main part of town. Turn left when you get there. You'll pass a large intersection, then you'll need to turn left the second left and that'll take you to the 'stadium' or sports field. You should see it on your left. Turn left on the next road, then left into the stadium. The front court is rarely used for basketball, so follow the road until you see the courts on the left. Players usually start showing up around 6 PM, and it can be competitive but fun. If you miss the second left on Soi wadboon you can also use the left immediately after the large outdoor market you'll see on the left. Follow that to the end, take a right and an immediate left, then enter the complex as before and look for the courts. I now live in Chiang Mai, but I used to play there almost every day. Have fun.

Oh thank you very much! But do you have the address? Coz I'm hopeless on the road...haha :-)

Don't have the address, but soy wadboon is on the map. A large hotel (I forget which) is on the corner of Beach road and soi wadboon. Just turn left there, and when you get to the market turn right. You can also ask anyone at the market "sanam gila (stadium) you-tee-nai (where) and they'll point you in a direction. It's pretty easy to find really. Hope that helps.

Oh alright, it's ok dude, thank you very much! I will try to find it, and you often play in there?

Not anymore. I live and play in Chiang Mai now, but there is usually a foreigner or two that play. Tony's gym in central Pattaya has a court, but it's tiny and located on the fourth floor. Not sure how much it cost to play, but there are usually farangs there. The courts off Soi Wadboon are much better as is the competition. Have fun

Hey Guys!
Live on Bun Kanchana Road, Jomtien and still can't find basketball court here :| if u have an adress or picture of a map, i'll be really grateful :)

I've posted some main basketball courts of Pattaya on my blog. Google maps included. Where to play basketball in Pattaya