Looking for a baby sitter or TEFL-certified English teacher?

Hi everyone!

My name is Sophie and I'm an enthusiastic, creative and reliable gap-year student from the UK. In January I moved to the South of France in order to study for a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course. Having recently completed this course and become a qualified TEFL teacher, I am now looking for an opportunity to work within tutoring or child care. My particular course specialized in teaching young learners and teaching one-to-one along with all the other skills necessary for effective lesson planning and accurate student assessment. Furthermore, I enjoy teaching creative activities such as baking, drawing, drama and creative writing.  I have a lot of experience within child care as I come from a large family of six brothers and have enjoyed voluntary work placement in a day care. My French is currently at a basic level however I have begun taking lessons and expect to make rapid progress from now on. I plan to stay in France until August, after which point I will begin my studies at a university in the UK. I think babysitting would be a fantastic way to get to know a new family, have fun working with children and maybe even practice my French.

I currently have no other commitments and am thus very flexible in regards to working hours. I am, however, looking to work as many hours as possible. If you think you might be interested, would like more information about me or know someone else who may be interested then please don't hesitate to contact me! I can of course also be available for a Skype or in-person interview and can send my CV if desired.

My e-mail is sophie.jackson94@gmail.com

Thank you and take care! :)

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can also post an advert in the jobs in Toulouse section.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thanks Christine! :)