Documents before going to Abu Dhabi??

Hi guys,, i saw this site and this helps me a lot in terms of travelling. However I need a help from some expert or w/ some experience.. Guys what things I need to do when I go to Abu Dhabi or either documents that I need to have before going Abu Dhabi.. I already have the sponsors documents.. what else

Hello Loraine and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Abu Dhabi forum for better visibility.;)

Do not hesitate to browse through the different threads of the forum, it may help.:)

See you around,
Harmonie.

can u clarify who is ur sponsor , I mean to say whether you are going through a job offer or u r going through family members sponsorship.in any case I will suggest you to carry this things with you while landing to Abu Dhabi.

Passport  (Original and 1 copy)
Visa copy (Original you have to collect after arrival)
Passport size colour photograph (24+)
Attested Marksheet of the highest education (attested from UAE embassy of your country )
Driving License original (if 5 years + it will be very helpful for applying for license here )

I hope this info will be useful for you , please reply with more clarified question in case u have any other query .thank you

It is not clear if you are visiting, or moving there for work or anything else.  Without this information, difficult to advise.
In any case, you need your original passport valid for at least 6 months from date of entry into UAE; if you are moving for living in UAE you need enough passport size photo white background (say 8); your educational qualifications in original and if possible attested at the Foreign Ministry of your country, as well as UAE Consulate there; if you are visiting only then try to have a medical insurance for the travel period; your country & International Drivers License if you have already.