Nanny needing friends for coffee or drinks

Hi everyone!
I have been living in Paris for a few months now and i am working as a Nanny in the 16th. I have found it hard to make friends with my line of work and im wondering if anyone would like to meet up during the day (while the twins are at school) for coffee? Thanks Britt :)

Hello Britt.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi

What do you do while the twins are at school?? Im looking for a nanny for a couple of days in the next 2-3 weeks!!

Hi Britt,

I am Ahmed Egyptian engineer 28 years old, In Paris since last november, I am here for work also I will be glad to go for a coffee in Parisian coffee shop & as we are in the week-end we can meet today, send me a private message to exchange phone numbers if it's ok with you for today otherwise I will meet a friend in sunday afternoon you are welcomed at any time.

Have a nice day & see you soon,

Ahmed

Je m'appelle Pierre et suis d'origine grecque. Je suis économiste, à fait toutes mes études aux Etats-Unis et suis aussi distributeur du café santé dans tout le ùonde mais aussi en France.

Hello pg17562 -> Can you please post in english on this English speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey,
I0m coming from Croatia, and I came in Paris 2 weeks ago. I live with my boyfriend but he's working everyday until 18h. I'm student who is currently writing a master thesis so I'm home all the time. I don't know anybody here and it would be cool to meet new people. :)