Finding a Business Partner

HI Every one,

I am an Indian Business man and wanting to set up a modern Clay fired Brick manufacturing Plant in Ethiopia. Any one interested to join with me ?

[Moderated]
Looking forward to your interest..

Reynold

Hi Reynold!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Ethiopia classifieds.
It might be a good start.

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand. I have already done it

I would like to join you if you can call this is my Cell phone number 0911607109
or we can meet in person and discuss over it if you are still in Addis Ababa

Hi Leelena,

I am coming again in the first week of March and we can meet. Your phone looks like an Indian no ?

Are you from India ?

Reynold

Hi

No its the local number call me when you get to Addis i m a Native person born and living hear. I hope i will hear from you soon.

Great ! I am very much interested. Mail me [email protected]

See you soon

Warm regards,

reynold

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

[Moderated]

You can also contact me when you are in Addis Ababa at 0921563060.

Hi

I hope to be there by third week of April.
Reynold

[Moderated]

(Moderated)

Its great Idea!
I am also looking for greenhouse cultivation of roses in Ethiopia.

Can you send me your business plan for producing clay fire bricks?
Perhaps I can explore the opportunity.

Please send me your proposal at [email protected]
Next month I am going for detail study of feasibilty

Regards
dinesh patel

Just forward me the details via [email protected]

ok, I like it .Lets do the details.

Dear Reyraj,

Good idea. It seems an excellent business as there are no many plants like the one you proposed. I am also thinking to do business with partnership.

To introduce my self i have been working in different government organizations starting down from district level up to federal government level and also in international organizations like UN and World Bank. In general i have more than 20 years of experience.

Now i have planned to do business as i know each and every corner of the country.

Therefore, if you are interested let's deal ahead. For every thing related to land, loan etc... don't worry i will work out.

Dear Mesfing,

Please give your mail id and mobile phone no to send all details.

Regards

Reynold

[Moderated: Please use private message to send personal contacts]

Dear mesfing,

Waiting for your reply. Please call Rahmatullah in Addis.

Regards

Reynold

that cool idea. i am interested in joining you.
if u r too mail be by xxx

The phone number you gave me to contact Rahmatula is not working. Could you please give me an alternate number.

Mesfin

It is interesting idea that I have to join it. thank you!!!!

Dear Atnaf,

mail me your mail id xxx

Regards

Reynold

1. Any one working in rural development or in watershed development.We can co-operate in the field by ways of contracts with donors.
2. I have an interest to work in partnership in any business which seems to me convenient.

I think it is a good idea. I am living in Bahirdar and we may discuss whether it is suitable for such manufacturing. you may call me xxx

Thank you. Please speak to my Partner in Addis - Rahamatullah - xxx
regards

Reynold

Dear Sir,
Rahamatullah's cell phone is not responding!

hello guys -> You should avoid posting your phone numbers on a public forum for safety reasons. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok Sure..

I will call you

Reynold

Please mail me so I can send details

Reyraj

Dear Sir,
Please email me at:- xxxx for the bricks business we discussed.

Please let me know the details

Please give your mail id

xxx

Where in ethiopia are you thining to start your project.please if possible write to me about the details  at    xxx

I would like to meet you in mid of July

Sure mail me xxx

I am interested in being involved in the agricultural industry here, I have many ideas and a background and film but no capital.  Is there anyone with capital that would like to support my ideas!