Need advice on new puppy.

Hi all,

had to return to Australia a few days before Xmas and my SWEET & WONDERFUL partner has just brought herself a cute little young female puppy to keep her company while we are apart.
She's been wanting a puppy for years now and me being away for a while was a good enough excuse to get herself a little 'woof-woof'.  :lol:

Now we need advice - that vaccinations or other things for the puppies health should my partner should / will be looking to have done to the puppy - and which is the best / safest veterinary clinic to ?

Any helpful / practical ideas for 'house training' (training puppy not to keep peeing everywhere) would also be helpful ! eg - litter tray and available puppy litter, those sorts of things, available in Sai Gon. :)

Use the search feature:

vet
veterinarian
animal rescue  centre
ARC

Flip,

I think de-worm is very important to puppies. 

On the other hand, wolves don't de-worm their pup, or do they?

As for potty train, did you leave your boots behind?  :proud

Wild_1 wrote:

Flip,

I think de-worm is very important to puppies. 

On the other hand, wolves don't de-worm their pup, or do they?

As for potty train, did you leave your boots behind?  :proud

Hey Howie :P:P:P 
don't know about the wolves, we generally don't have them running wild in Australia.
We do have some - but only the two legged kind. ;)

The only boats I've got these days are a new pair of nice, shiny, new 'SIDI B2' motorbike boots. :D
They get too hot to wear in Sai Gon's 20 - 30kph traffic so they stay here in Perth. :)

The puppy seems to enjoy peeing everywhere - except on the bed !

Take care,

Flip465.

Will try to PM you shortly - today sometime anyway.  :)

Hi all, :)

Thanks very much to those who sent messages to me about care and vaccinations for our new puppy. :)

All messages are greatly appreciated and the information has been forwarded in full to my DARLING WIFE to follow up on.

REALLY wish I was back there now - hopefully will be back again soon.

THANKS VERY MUCH AGAIN TO EVERYONE :D 

Flip465.