Looking for expat in CDO to Interview

Hello and good day!

I am Nadine AL Vivares from Cagayan de Oro city. I am an editor for a local magazine in our city called "CdeO's BEST". It's a lifestyle magazine that features establishments, groups, developments and people in Cagayan de Oro (CdeO). I was wondering if anyone from this forum can help me out with something:

For our upcoming issue, we would like to feature in one of our articles an expat who lives in CdeO (preferably working in CdeO). We think it would be an interesting topic and I think it would be great for Kagay-anons to know what expats think of the city, what they think of the people, their experiences and how they are coping here.

Would you happen to know anyone who would be willing to be interviewed by us? Can anyone suggest some candidates? That would be so great and would be very much appreciated. :)

Hello Nadine AL Vivares.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Testimonies) in the Cagayan de Oro classifieds. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, Nadine, I would entertain you but am currently away for work. If you go to Kingston Lodge on a Wednesday ikaw will find around 20 - 30 expats having a general get together, this happens every Wednesday.

Regards

Phil (Portico II, Lumbia)

Kingston Lodge is the place also for the best western style meals, If you feel home sick for food I recommend you go there. They have Australian, England, USA, menu items.

It is up by the second entrance to Xavier Estates past SM on the right side of the hwy. there is a short access road as you can not see the lodge from the hwy.

I am living in CDO and would not mind being interviewed. However I am retired so may not be of interest to you,
Kind Regards

groups.yahoo.com/group/Expats-in-Cagayan-de-Oro/is group here in Cagayan de Oro there is a strong contingent of ex pats here and we have two places we meet every Wednesday,

you can get the best advise there and up to date..

Lee

John Stringer here.  Im a typical undocumented alien, lurking in CdO, in Divisoria area (McDo). Scamming/estafa is my specialty, convincing the unaware to invest in bogus mining ventures, or to loan me money, promising to pay them back double.  The new, rookie foreigners are my favorite victims, hehe. I don't victimize pinoy but I've had a rape charge or two in the past.

John Stringer!I guess you should out of the country particularly in CDO...people in CDO are originally good people...you are just adding the problem of the country...you mess up in your own country

your sick for John Stringer

Very sick of him, he probably wearing string...lol...you know him?