Moving to hyderabad. HELP!!!

Hey guys.

I am planning to move to Hyderabad to start my graduation. (bachelors). Currently dwelling in Mumbai and before that, was in Jeddah, KSA, so I dont know a tiny bit bout the city.
Help me out find a proper area for me. i will be very grateful for that.

My reqs of residence:
-No water or electricity problem.
-No water logging. (folks who know mumbai understand this problem.)
-Should be close to a good B.Com college (names of college needed too)
-Should be close to a gym, market (preferably big bazaar type)
-Should have a good cinema hall nearby but this is the least important thing so it basically doesn't matter how far it is.
-Gated community preferred.
-Should have a good place to eat nearby. veg/non-veg does not matter

Now most of the points are co-relating, but please give most importance to point 1,3 and 4.

Note:
No rent limit, but prefer a small apartment. not studio, kitchen is a necessity.

Welcome to Expat.com imransyed!

Hope that you'll soon be advised.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Hyderabad? It may help.

Harmonie.

Hey there..

Where is your college found? Have you targeted any yet?

Hi Imran, hyd is a nice city and one of the best and safest city in india.  Best location for you would be Mehandi Patnam and surrounding areas. As most of the muslims live there, I too live near to that place. Food you will find all kinds, and cheaper. Cost of living is cheaper compared to KSA.  Now, As you want to do your bachelors here, did you apply for any college or whats your plan actually? any more info plz feel free to send msg in inbox....

salam alikum
i hope you find your place in hyd in case if you need any assitance pls do callme i lived in m ehdipoatnam,
regards
zaheer

hi
Harmonie
My name is zaheer Ahmed I am local Hyderabadi and in vairous corporate services,You can contact for any assitance needed in Hyd.
Have a happy stay.. my cell 09949695969

Regard
Zaheer