A PLACE LIKE HOME

Good day to all.
As a world traveler I encountered many misleads on my journeys same as many assertive guidance.  After seeing and living on more than 85 countries, I particularly remember a place at Salzburg (Austria), where my brother and I felt secure within a homelike atmosphere, surrounded by people from all over the world; we even find a 1 moth job without speaking Dutch or Austrian. I think now is time to build a place like that, here in my home country.
I miss my traveling days and every now and then I do my part of traveling around Colombia, but further more than that I want to create and share a reunion place for all travelers at my home.  I leave near a beautiful lake behind the mountains of Bogota, with my wife and two cats. 
I believe that with a little help from all we can create a place where everybody can feel safe and at the same time, meet with others in the same situation. Share experiences, places to go, where to stay, how to, etc., maybe even finding short term jobs, economical stays, assertive guidance and other services provided by others with no costs.
I have a profile within the present page, so if you like the idea and want to share with others, donŽt hesitate, write or get in contact.
Mary Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hi

The idea to get together as expat is great, I'm Venezuelan my husband is British. we have a 5 years old girl and two weimaraners.
we have been in Bogota for about 1 year and half and we are thinking that there is the posibility to stay here for one year more.
we also travel a lot, mormaly we move countries every year and half, I'm happy that we can stay in Bogota little longer as we travel around with a 40ft hight cube container (not easy).

well so far we had a great expat experience but as usual expat move; so this month 9 of our friends are living for good. so sad it's not easy making friends or just the fact we have to biuld a good friendship as it became part of our family.

hope you have great Christmas holidays

Kind Regards
Jo O'shaughnessy