Ultimate Frisbee Egypt

Pick up games every Saturday from 2 pm to 4:30 pmGezira Youth Center "Zamalek" for more information contact us.

Interested in learning a fantastic new sport or picking up an old hobby? Ultimate Frisbee Egypt is a friendly co-ed group of Egyptians and expats, and everyone is welcome to come and experience the ultimate fun with us!

Worried because you've never played before? Don't be, we're happy to teach you because that's what we do ;) All ages and levels of fitness welcome! We're the first and the biggest school and team for Ultimate Frisbee in Egypt since 2002 And we play ONLY for fun! Just for fun ;)

We play pick-up friendly games And it's for free! For more information please contact me ( I. Fekry ) -- 0106 444 9262  --

Ultimate Frisbee Egypt is a friendly co-ed group of Egyptians and expats, and everyone is welcome to come and experience the u...389 members

https://www.facebook.com/groups/frisbee.eg/

Just for Update, we had a good game yesterday... full of fun
here are some Pic

Thanks for the fun game everyone ... Hope to see all of you again and some new comers on next Saturday @ 2 don't be late .. Merry Christmas ...

Pick up games every Saturday from 2 pm to 4:30 pm
Gezira Youth Center "Zamalek"
Here is my number if u needed it 010 6 444 9262
P.S we play for fun :-)

For more information  pls check our Facebook  group

Thanks

Back to our Ultimate Frisbee field, we are going to play next Saturday, January 05, 2013.  from 2 pm to 4:30 pm
Gezira Youth Center "Zamalek"
Here is my number if u needed it 010 6 444 9262
P.S we play for fun :-)

For more information  pls check our Facebook  Group

Thanks