Moving from Rio

Hi, there!

I am Filipe from Mangaratiba, 2 hours away from Rio. I am planning to move to Africa but prior to that I would like to acquire more experience teaching brazilian portuguese and brazilian culture to english and french speaking people currently living in Rio. ThatŽs why I am here.

Olá Filipe, seja bem vindo

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team welcome on board. I hope your experience here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Cool that you want to teach 'gringos' the language and culture of Brazil, it's something more of us need a lot. I also teach Portuguese to English speakers as well as my English teaching career.

Abraço,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Caro William,

é uma honra receber palavras de incentivo de alguém como você.

Muito Obrigado!

Olá Felipe,

Glad to have you here. One favor that I will ask you, since this is an English language forum (but in your country which is Portuguese speaking) out of consideration to the rest of the members please keep use of the Portuguese language to a minimum in the open forum. You don't have to cut it out completely, especially if it's used to explain something's name or to greet people. We all will accept that noooooo problem!  Should you wish to send me a private message at any time, I am completely fluent in Portuguese if you are more comfortable using your mother tongue.

Mais uma vez, seja bem-vindo aqui.

Abraço,
William James Woodward - Brasil Animador, Equipe Expat-blog