Good Day & Mabuhay !!!

Hi guys,jst post my 1st msg on this cebu forum as its a good way to connect & interchange ideas with each other.
Firstly,let me intro myslf,my name's John Wong,currently working in Brunei & in the process of planning to retire in cebu along with my filipina wife & daughter.Jst wondering if any of u guys can advise a better area to live & stay peacefully in cebu for the 3 of us? Were planng to visit cebu nxt yr & hv a feel ard & gt to knw mor of cebu.Salamat ;)

Hi mr.wong,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

I hope you will find lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Dear Christine,
Thk for the warm welcome & hope to hear frm u & the others soon.
Hv a nice day.

mr.wong wrote:

Hi guys,jst post my 1st msg on this cebu forum as its a good way to connect & interchange ideas with each other.
Firstly,let me intro myslf,my name's John Wong,currently working in Brunei & in the process of planning to retire in cebu along with my filipina wife & daughter.Jst wondering if any of u guys can advise a better area to live & stay peacefully in cebu for the 3 of us? Were planng to visit cebu nxt yr & hv a feel ard & gt to knw mor of cebu.Salamat ;)

Try CarCar a beautiful idyllic place, about 45 mins drive from Cebu City... :cool:

Thks Bro,
I will definitely look it up once im ther.
Cheers to u & god bless.

mr.wong wrote:

Thks Bro,
I will definitely look it up once im ther.
Cheers to u & god bless.

:up:

[Moderated]

I've always had fond memories of Badian. The coastline there will always be my favorite. Haven't been there recently though, hopefully it's still pristine.

Stayed with relatives in Cebu City a few times, in a quiet village near Gaisano Mall but this was before call centers popped up. I really should visit the place again I'm just in Manila lol.