Freelancers for Data Entry - French to English

Hi Fellow Expats,

My company is looking for individuals who can help with data entry from French to English. It is a one-time temporary job of around 32-40 hours. Following are the details;

Data Entry - French to English
Type of Information: Price and Specifications
Source of Information: Automotive Brochures and Price Lists (we will provide the scanned copies)
To be filled in (Format): Eight (8) MS-Excel Templates
Number of Vehicle Models: ~40 (for each model, information regarding 3 trims and variants have to be entered)
Number of Data Points: 4,440 (40 models *3 trims *37 data points for each trim) Note: This is the upper limit. Some vehicles may have less than 3 trims
Additional Comment: On receiving the scanned brochures, you would be required to list down ALL the trims/variants for each model (we will provide a simple template). We will select the 3 trims for each model, which have to be entered in templates
Time Required: 32-40 hours (4-5 days of 8 hours each)
Competency Required: (a) Good understanding of French and English (b) Familiarity with the common terminologies used for various specifications of vehicles (c) Availability to work on the weekdays (d) Familiarity with MS-Excel
Payment: Hourly rate (Predecided).

If anyone is interested, please drop a mail.

I tried posting this in the JOBS section (twice) but for some reason it does not show over there.

Quick question for the admin team - My postings are being deleted by you guys so I guess I am obviously doing something wrong. It would be great if you could point that out.

Quick question for the admin team - My postings are being deleted by you guys so I guess I am obviously doing something wrong. It would be great if you could point that out.

Hi,

thanks for posting your job openings on expat-blog.com. Could you please post in the JOBS section and not on the forum ? That would be great, thanks !

Hi Julien,

Tried doing that twice but somehow it did not show up. Could it be because I had included my mail id in the post? Some sites do not allow that.

@colonel_2005, you don't have any pending advert in the Jobs section. I invite you to post again.

Thanks,
Harmonie.
To note that an advert takes 24 hours minimum to be validated.