Free Vaccination for child - MOH Address

Hi,

Can anybody provide me with the location of MOH where they give child vaccination for free. Before there was one beside chamber of commerce, now they moved to some other place. I live in HARA (Hayal Wazarat), any near by location will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Rizwan.

Hello Rizwan.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hope you'll soon be guided soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie,

Anyhow I got one location beside Panda, HARA. Once i visited, will post location so that others can benifitted.

Hi, I am also looking for places where people can have free vaccinations beacause I heard its free in government hospital can anyone help please.

me too Looking for Location and Timings, Can we get injected our Children at evening times or Thursday?

Hi,

I have recently visited MOH Hospital in HARA (Hay-al Wazarat). It is close to Nadec Company, Beside HARA Panda. I heard it is only for HARA people or close by located people as they are asking about house rent contract paper so that other place people should not visit.

I believe it is not opened on Thursday and about evening time, i have no idea as i didnt ask them.

Thanks,
Rizwan.

Hi
, anyone got info vaccination for 4 months baby without iqama?
Is it still free? If need pay, how much then?
Thanks

Anyone please help me to give a location of Governmental Clinics for Vaccination of a baby in Andalus, Rawdah Riyadh Saudi Arabia...your reply is much appreciated..

Thank you and God bless....

Try using google maps and find out the dispensary near u'r living place. Please note that at dispensary they will check your rental contract, For example if u r living i suleymania u will be referred to suleymania dispensary only and u will not be entertained in any other area dispensary.

type this in to google maps.

vaccination center  near Andalus, Rawdah Riyadh Saudi Arabia

Dear even i m searching for the same if you have any idea please reply

Salam zainab .. We did found at area khaleej.. And there one for those stay near rawhdah park

Do any one know MOH address near Al Mather or Umulhammam

In hara, it is beside the Port Authority building . Behind Panda.
Very close to NADEC.

Only for those who have rental contract of hara.
Timing _ 8:00 - 12:00
Not working in evening

The information is correct. we have to go with the house rent contract copy to the respective area medical centers only for free vaccination. for hara ...behing hara panda, for rowdah...between exit 11-12 anyone need info pl
ibrahim ibn ugail street and muhammed al ahli street crossing.

24.741711,46.76205  from exit-11 go inside rowdah there is samba speed cash. take right and go 600m inside there is a big nmasjid, next thare is a madical center. for rowdah area people only. they should have a house rent contract copy and the birth time certificates.

The information is correct. we have to go with the house rent contract copy to the respective area medical centers only for free vaccination. for hara ...behing hara panda, for rowdah...between exit 11-12 anyone need info pl
ibrahim ibn ugail street and muhammed al ahli street crossing.

Re: Free Vaccination for child - MOH Address

24.741711,46.76205  from exit-11 go inside rowdah there is samba speed cash. take right and go 600m inside there is a big nmasjid, next thare is a madical center. for rowdah area people only. they should have a house rent contract copy and the birth time certificates.

Dears,

Please i want to know the place of free vaccination near by Al-Aqiq Exit 4.

anjumwhd wrote:

Dears,

try this Gps coordinates for Al Aqiq but i am not sure.

24°46'26.4"N 46°37'37.2"E

Can someone give information for free vaccination in Al-Yarmouk near Ghurnata Center exit 9?

Dears,

Alkhaleej Medical Center - Alkhaleej Medical Center

http://goo.gl/maps/S0olK

There are ao many but most or them are not functional. So its better to save time and visit above center. No document is required just the baby card.

Dear All,

Im looking for MOH too in Al Muruj Exit-5, Possible if you could help me also?

Thank you.

Aslamualikum ,

Please find the information of Health Center in Al - Marooj

Phone: 00966112252117

Coordinates:24°45'16.6"N 46°40'26.7"E

Map Location : http://goo.gl/maps/dQySS

Try to go before 10 O clock in the morning to avoid any inconvenience and take your House Contract in case if they ask. They didnt ask from me.

Thank you my Friend for your help.

Kindly some one advise me. where is MOH Vaccination center in badiah riyadh to get baby vaccination.

where is vaccination center of badiah near KFC

Aslamualikum,

I could have share the exact location but I am not aware of the place you named.

Follow the link below and download the application E-Directory at your phone and you will get the information of nearby health centers, hospitals and everything.

moh.gov.sa/en/Support/Pages/MobileApp.aspx

raoyasir wrote:

Aslamualikum,

I could have share the exact location but I am not aware of the place you named.

Follow the link below and download the application E-Directory at your phone and you will get the information of nearby health centers, hospitals and everything.

moh.gov.sa/en/Support/Pages/MobileApp.aspx

Yasir Brother what are the Timmings of these Medical Centers.

Aslamualikum,

Timing starts from 8:00 AM onwards. Medical Center remains open 24/7 (I guess) but try to be there as early as possible after 8:00. Because in most center , vaccination ends in 2, 3 hours. So try to go early in the morning.

raoyasir wrote:

Aslamualikum,

Timing starts from 8:00 AM onwards. Medical Center remains open 24/7 (I guess) but try to be there as early as possible after 8:00. Because in most center , vaccination ends in 2, 3 hours. So try to go early in the morning.

Thanks.

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where is free vaccination center for child in Olaya, Riyadh?

Aslamualikum ,

Coordinates :

24.705007, 46.696052

Can any one tell me location for vaccination center in Hai Al NAhda on khurais road

Aslamualikum Brother,

Coordinates : 24.761328, 46.807253

I will prefer you to install it on your Android phone if you have. Then you can always know the nearest medical centers, hospital and other facilities.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ov.moh.gis

Thanks for reply bro ... but i have visited it today it has been closed

Install the application . It will tell you all nearby facilities. I think there is one in Al-Khalij as well.
I am sending you the location from the previous location to new location.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Alkha … a72c3c6da5

Thanks for that but i think this is for al khaleej area only ... but i resides in hai la nahda near salman al farsi road

Brother , there is no restriction for only Khaleej Area. Whenever I have a date for my kid, i just locate the nearest medical center on the go and go there.
I have done for my kid from olaya, yarmouk and al-khaleej as well.
They will not ask for any proof of residence.

Here is the exact location of MOH vaccination centre of Al wizarat, Riyadh.

6925 Al Amir Abdul Aziz Ibn Musaid Ibn Jalawi, Al Murabba

goo.gl/maps/6AsXy

Thanks bro for your help and prompt replies ... i have found that now Nahda Clinic shifted to Andulus clinic