Move in PR but im italian!!

Hello People, I am an italian guy, and i'd like to move in PR can you please tell me if i might need a green card or what?since PR is part of US im not sure if it's the same kind of visa that i need for US or if it's different..please help me and reply to me asap!!thanks a lot...hit me up!! gracias..

ci sono tanti italiani qui!!!   It is 100% USA so same requirments..
you can come for a visit with normal pass port i think, maybe a visitors visa?? not sure. 
when you get here You can check with Luigi Miranda on McCleary st.  he knows about green cards or the restaurant JAZZ in CONDADO sono napolitani. Ristorante ALeSSANDRO in San Patrizio Plaza: lui e' siciliano e il cuoco e' dal Vomero.  in OLD SAN JUAN; il Barco, lui e' veneziano.... c'e ne sono tanti........buona fortuna!!

And here's the information...

Italy is one of the countries that participates in the visa waiver program. This means that with an Italian passport you can visit for 90 days or less without a visa. More info: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/witho … _1990.html

If you want to move to PR you will either need a green card or a visa that allows you to stay/live work for a certain amount of time.

A green card may be won in a lottery but beware, there are many scams around!
If you don't have a family member who is a US citizen and or green card holder (LPR - lawful permanent resident) and if your relation qualifies for a green card, you will need to qualify on different grounds. The most common way to get a green card is to be married to a US citizen but that has to be for real. The USCIS is checking every application very carefully. More information here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ … 2ca60aRCRD

Gary thanks a lot i'll have a look..even if i knew already that it was like US...i just wish there were some small differences with grren cards etc...

Grazie per le info vedrò se potrò contattarli per un'eventuale aiuto..anche io sono napoletano!grazie ancora...ciao ciao!!

@italia84 - Could you please post in english on this Anglophone forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie