Where to Buy Iphone 4S

Hello Friends. I am new to this community. I am from India. Now living in Khobar. I want to buy an Iphone 4s in khobar. Please suggest me a good shop, Which is the best shop to buy Iphone? Advance Thanks for your reply!!!

Hi djbeno,

check mobily

djbeno wrote:

Hello Friends. I am new to this community. I am from India. Now living in Khobar. I want to buy an Iphone 4s in khobar. Please suggest me a good shop, Which is the best shop to buy Iphone? Advance Thanks for your reply!!!

Welcome to the Middle East, to Saudi Arabia, Expat.com and the Heat.

iPhone 5 is rumored to be announced in about a week or so. Sept 12 to be exact. So I would wait until then. Even if you are not looking for the iPhone 5, its release can mean a discount in the iPhone 4S price.

Jarir Book store is ur best option to buy the iPhone 4S. They have the best warranty option available as well. Stores like eXtra, Al Baha, Carrefour all carry the iPhone 4S and u might find it slightly cheaper in these stores that Jarir but the warranty and after sales service is not as good.

Mobily and STC ur mobile providers also sell iPhone, u will get a discount only if you are a post paid customer and that too with a good service, given the fact that you are new here, that wont be an option. Jarir therefore is your best bet.

Dont buy an iPhone4S @djbeno. The next version of iPhone is schduled to be announced on 12-Sep-2012. iPhone4S price will go slightly down from 2,499 SAR (standard KSA price as of today).

Dear Friends, Thank you so much for your answers. I am not in a idea of buying iphone 5, because it might be very costly. I dont have an iphone yet. I need a unlocked version iphone, so better I will go with Jarir. And one more question, Since I am from India, If I buy iphone 4s here, Whether it can used in India also?

The iPhone 4 brought from anywhere other than STC or Mobily can be used anywhere as these are unlocked phones, all you need is a micro SIM as the phone does not accept the regular SIM. The iPhone 5 most probably will be priced at 2699 or thereabout and the price of the iPhone 4 will go down, this is what happened when the iPhone 4s was released. Couple of days and we will know for sure.

NOTE: the release date is sept 12th but it will not be out in Saudi stores for another few months!

Hi,
Greeting to all community.:D

[Moderated : inappropriate ]