Hi everyone!

I am an American expat, 26, and I've been living in Milan for more than a year now.  I am always up for meeting other expats and native English speakers (I miss speaking English!!!).  If there are any gatherings or meetups going on soon, please let me know. Ciao ciao!

Rachel

Hello Rachel.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi!

Im Irish and 24. Im moving to a city near Milan this month. How are you finding Milan?

I cant wait to get to Italy. Any tips?

Hi Rachel,

I'm also an American expat, from NJ. I'm 25 :)and I will be staying in Milan until the end of this year or sometime in January. It would be nice to meet  some people while I'm here

-Ashley

BTW: I don't speak Italian so it's a bit difficult for me to navigate my way around.

Hi There!

I'm am expat and 28. I'm from the DC area and have been here for just about 2 weeks. I would love to meet expats in the city, so that I may have some friendly faces to touch-base with.

-dorian

hi everybody
im going there by end of October and i would like to meet new people visiting city and have fun together. ill stay in milan for almost 10days.
im 32

Hi Rachel!

Thanks for your msg. I'm from the uk, also 27! I'm a trainer, teaching business English and soft skills in companies around Milan. I was here from 2011 - 2012, but decided to return and settle down!

What are you going to be doing here in Milan?

Ciao!
Lena

hola everyone,

i been here for 2 years as well..dying to meet up with some English speakers..pls let me know if there's a event going on..

ciao ciao,

gayan

Hi Lena and Glen!

I am an English teacher and have just arrived in Milano from Scotland this weekend. I'll be staying here for a year and would love to meet up with other English speakers (my lack of Italian is embarrassing!)

Let me know if you'd like to organise something.

Nicola :)

Hi

alright everyone,

since nobody organizing anything... why don't we plan for meet up  this Saturday???..all suggestions are welcome...come on guys ..we are writing here been long time now..let's do this...

hear from you all soon,

gayan

Hi everybody! I am italian from Milan, not expat :(, but i would like to meet some english speakers to go out with.. I don't want speak italian, only on demand:).. I travell quite a lot but i need to emprove my english that is quite bad..  For me would be great menage to meet maybe for afterwork aperitivo or afterdinner...

hi guys,

i think meeting up for apertivo on saturday is a great idea.

deseo in corso sempione? 8pm?

i am yuan, btw. i moved to europe from ct about 4 years ago, now living and working here for a fashion company.

pm me if you want to get coffee after work!

un bacio,
y

[moderated: off topic]

Hi guys!
Are you planning another meetings for the next week? Is there someone interesting?

sure..i am waiting for you all..