Where to buy after shave lotion?

i guess vietnamese men dont use 'after shave lotion'! i cannot find it in co-op marts, metro...
i found one unknown brand after shave lotion from a local cosmetics shop. but it got me rashes on face...
please help me!!!

Should ask Teacher Mark, he admitted having an interest in women's services/products in PNL area.

There was also a post by someone looking for bottles for lotion. Likely the components are here in VietNam.

Still, Google to the rescue. Search using:

"how to make after shave lotion"

how to make after shave lotion (No quotations)

The results are different for each search term.  There is even a YouTube video on how to make the stuff.

Maybe you can start a business.

Hello vicci0606,

If you can't find anything just use water.

--Wayne

Hi vicci,I think you'll find it on The Face Shop. Hope it's useful for you!

Thefaceshop's add:

294 - 296 Hai Ba Trung street, district 1
192C Nguyen Trai St. district 1
Diamond Plaza 3rd floor,  34 Le Duan St, district 1
Nowzone, 1st floor, Nguyen Van Cu St, district 1
598B Nguyen Dinh Chieu St, district 3
463 Le Van Sy St, district 3
174 3/2 St, district 10

yepp... watched the video in youtube... thinking to start a business. only hitch is to find a brand name :)
also, i am afraid about the customer base...

Hey there
If u have free time, u should go to Diamond or Parkson shopping center in dist 1.
They have some shop of good comestic brand for men. (biotherm, L'oreal)
And u will find after shave lotion there.
Or go to Citimart supermarket. They have product for foreigner
Good luck

consider using "The Body Shop" products? They don't have aftershave lotion but do have aftershave cream. Their shop is at Mac Thi Buoi, close to the SunWah building.

MaxiMark on Cong Hoa----I buy my hubby Addidas aftershave when he runs out what we bring from the U.S.

Hello Vicci 0606
I think you can buy after shave lotion Nevia in the shop. It is Thái Hòa shop in 60 Hàm Nghi street District 1 . That shop is near the Bitexco Finalcial Tower . Lily

Spray normal deodorant on your hand and wipe your face... it will give you a smile ;-)