Wants friends who speaks excellent English

Loosing is not an option sweet heart :P

Weezzy wrote:

Loosing is not an option sweet heart :P

Loosing?  :rolleyes:  You better check that on dictionary.com.

Failure is a form of loosing, unless your labeled a looser thats unable to differentiate. In that case, i recommend you taking up some online courses on howtobesuccessful.com.

Plz get back to me if you find it difficult to read :)

Best wishes!
Dr Chico

Weezzy wrote:

Failure is a form of loosing, unless your labeled a looser thats unable to differentiate. In that case, i recommend you taking up some online courses on howtobesuccessful.com.

Plz get back to me if you find it difficult to read :)

Best wishes!
Dr Chico

You are a slippery one, that's a fact! (By the way, "your" is possessive, not a contraction :P  you might find howtoimprovemyenglishgrammar.com useful!)

Hi babyHM

I think I have your problem, I am new in Khobar and I need some people to communicate in English, could I share my problem through your post :)

wish the best for u all

if you're on this forum, surely you can be on skype and talk to some real peoples.
BB

Alliecat wrote:
Weezzy wrote:

Lol why thank you sweetie!!, come on now gotta give a man some credit for creativity :P. I'm trying my best here ppl!! :P

You get NO credit since you were immediately busted! :dumbom:

But how do we know you're an actual person and not some cat pretending to be a person who can read and write English?

Lol

You guys are funny, so I thought of jumping in to join the fun caravan.

Cheers!

I notice a lot of expats having some social longings from Khobar. If you want to have friends, which I really want to have too, send me an email!
I'd love to talk to another human being in English, or most especially in my native language, as I noticed that you are a Filipino too.

-Jan

hi I can feel why you would say that I barely hear a well spoken english conversation which is kind of irretating,I feel like I'm losing my english language so if you want to you can inbox me for my email.....oh I almost forgot,alliecat you always crack me up you give the forums a humorous touch

Hi,

I saw your few lines and can feel the situation you are in, well please go on and we I can try to remove your stress, you may express freely and tell more about you and share openly with confidence

hope to see you soon,

warm regards,
Reyadh