Meeting new people

Hello all,
Come stai? hope this will find you well.

Actually i am going to Italy, Milan on the next Sunday, 26th of augest for business trip and will stay there until 9th of September so it will be good to meet new people and learn new culture and style of the life as well, knowing a new places and exchange the languages if you are interested on that

i would be glad if this will be interested for you.

Moayad

Hello Moayad.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Ciao :)
I am in Milan since the 27th August and I would like to meet new people, too. Let me know if you are interested.

hello

i ma happy to hear that. sure i will be interested. tell me what is the suitable way for you to contact and arrange to meet and discover Milan well especially in the weekend.

i will be waiting for you.

Moayad

Hi,

Ill be moving to Monza in a week and am looking for someone to explore Milan with when I am there. I have been to Milan before but it was a few years ago and is all a blur with all the other Italian cities I managed to cram into just a few days!

Aine

When you will be in milan?

hi everybody, im about to have a trip to milan/monza for business and also vacation. i would come there on about 9oct. and stay for 10days. i would like to meet somebody to visit around and have fun together. looking forward to hear from you nice bud