Anyone living with pet and animal lovers, tell us all about them.

Hi everyone,

If you have any pets that you love and you are animal lover tell us about them.

You have "THE BRAGGING RIGHTS" on this page.
    Your sad story about them.
    Your travel experience with them
    Your happiness with them.
    You are angry at them but they don't understand how you feel.
    landlord kick you out because of them.
    You can not find house because of them.
    Any thoughts on different countries pets.
    You lost your pets.

I think, it is very healthy to talk about this.

Anyone?

Alex,

Had to bring our kitten out in the cargo hold because of UK/UAE/airline rules.

Was horrible to think of the little guy in the hold for a 7hr flight, especially when we had to circle before landing in Dubai.

The process took forever after we landed, especially as it was in the middle of the night.

Just a word of warning on Agencies - they charge a fortune for doing nothing and they lied to us when they said you couldn't fly your pet at the weekend. Complete rubbish, you can. We did it independently and Emirates Cargo were very helpful. (GBP265 versus GBP960 by doing it on our own.)

If you need assistance at DXB contact me - I will gladly help (for free, anytime)

Also, be aware that taxis are not supposed to carry pets. (Again, I would gladly help anyone arriving at DXB or SHJ.)

That was  very bad agency. They just wants to make money.
The money is comes and goes, peoples heart should stay warm.

I have so many stories on my two dogs.
Here is one: Title is " I got a go, I got a go"

We brought our two golden retriever to Egypt.
They are 120lb so they have to be in the cargo.
Our flight was total of 23 hours including lay over at the Germany. I don't know they let them out before take off or not.

When we arrive at the Alexandria airport, brought out by few guys on each dog.  Oh!! they are so happy to see us and starting to crying and wagging. So I took them out.  They give me a 2second hi and they took off so fast to sites that they can go potty.

It's like "Mom happy to seeing you but I got a go."

Egyptian company people came out to pick us up and saw this and they wear laughing so much.

I don't know how to say this but Egyptians are very sopporise by pick up the there poops and throw away in the trash.
They ask me why am I doing it. so I told them that that's what we do so it's clean.

That was happy landing.

Alex

Memory of my golden retriever loves to swimming, diving and especially wave surfing in the ocean.

Every day we go out to the beach,
He ran and run out to the beach,
  starting to swim out to the ocean,
  went far enough than he turn around riding over the wave.
  came on to the beach,
  shakes whole fury body,
  turn around and he dose over again until time to go home.

I miss him very much.

I was in one country with my dogs.
My neighbor rush to my villa and told me that I should keep the dogs inside the house for a week. when I ask her why, I discovered shocking cruelty to dogs in this country. I would say this town.

This town has many strait dogs. From someone give up, and left town etc.  They become strait dog and cats.

This city trying to contain issues by poison the dogs and cats to kill off.
They make the meatball with poison and  spread on the every street. Few days later garbage truck passing true the each street pick them up like garbage.

My friend and I going true the street looking at this dogs that forms coming out of mouth and you can see the pain they going thru. Too late to help them at all.
Breaking heart is not enough to describe what we saw.

We found one still alive, and we able to help the this dog to vet but it was too late.

My villa keeper was crying for help also.
It was devastating experience.

I felt, how small I was.

If you can not able to take care of your pets for whole life time, we should not even start to have a pets, because they are cute or your child wants them or you are alone and wants companion.
Peoples life is  continuously changing but your pets life is just depend on you.

I love saying.

To the world you are small people,
To your pet you are the world.

Alex,