New friends in Paris?

Well, I just arrived in Paris, Ive lived here before for 5 years. Im from Miami,FL, 28 years old. I would like to meet anybody that would like to go out and exchange good talks around a glass of wine, or a simple coffee. I guess make new friends. No headache, im cool ;-)

Hey, i am also looking for new friends... lets plans for a meetup in paris ?

sounds good.. Whats your number bro?

I'm in the planning stages to move to Paris. I must admit that the process is overwhelming. I lived there for serveral years during my childhood but this is an entirely different scenario. Any helpful hints on pulling this off would be greatly appreciated!

hi! we are organizing an international picnic this saturday if you wana join us ;) here the link facebook.com/#!/events/212137952249224/

Hey Guys, I am alo living in Paris and lookin forward to make some firneds, this idea with picnic on Saturday sounds greattt!! let's meet there - what ar ethe meeting details - info via facebook unfortunately does not work for me... cheers and see you soon!

Hi Christelle,
Sounds good plan international picnic, but I can't either see the event...
@Malina : Welcome to the group

hello! ill be arriving in paris this saturday. a picnic sounds good. hope to see the details so i can come and meet you all

Nope tried again.. event facebook page not working. anybody has the details????

No..Except Christelle :(

Hello guys,

You could organize an Expat.com meet up in Paris. You need to suggest a place, a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance) and a time. We could help you to organize. ;)

sorry sorry i just read all your messages!
so happy you want to join us!

i invite you on my facebook to see the event : [email protected] or Chris Quem (im wearing a blue t shirt).

otherwise here are the details for the picnic but i dont check very often the messages i have here so its better to invite me on fb ;)

Hi everybody,

Summer is here! The sun and heat are here!!

So, to enjoy this moment, my english friend and I (french) we organize this Saturday an international picnic!
Where : Parc Andre Citroen

Time : 13h. We will wait 15min for the latecomers.
For those who will arrive later, ask me by private message my phone number.

Meeting point : metro station Ballard (line 8 or tram 2)

What to bring :
• Something to eat to share (salty and/or sweet) and drink.
• Plastic plates, glasses, cutterly…
• A blanket and a sun umbrella (if you have and can take it with you) because we are not sure with all the people there will be, we will find a place in the shade.
• Wear your bikini . Indeed there are fountains in this park so we will be able to refresh!!
• Hat, sunscreen cream and water

The picpic will gather different nationalities and it will be the occasion to share an international moment during summer! And maybe some next outing together!

Hello! my name is Linda, i was born and lives in Paris.I am very happy to meet you for a drink. I can help with anything if needed.

I hope you'll be to answer me!
I love english&Américan people!!

See you..
Linda

so ill see you tomorrow at the picnic?

christelle2577 wrote:

so ill see you tomorrow at the picnic?

Christelle, thank you but tomorrow i can't, i'll go in the holydays. I can meet up each other when i come back. It's ok ?