Local newcomer wants to make friends in Saigon

Hello everyone,

I came to Saigon over 4 months ago and I work from home for an international company in Hanoi. I do not go out quite often and  have no relations here. I think it's time for me to change my life as it is becoming quite boring.

I would like to get to know you, both locals or expats, which with any luck we can become friends or at least share joyful times to each other. 

If you are interested, please give me your contacts here, or send  me a PM. I can send you my pix later.

Thank you.

P/S: This Saturday night (11/08/2012), hold a mall English chat in Hub coffee. I am very happy if you can come.

Hello kiku_hana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thank you, Aurélie :)

Hello kiku_hana

I am Vietnamese and living in Saigon. It s nice to meet you. I think we can become friend :)

Send me a text through email: [email protected]

Hi Kiku_hana.
I'm Trinh, female, Vietnamese. I'm living in HCM too, but i'm not the local, wish we could make friend :)
Contact me all the way: yahoo: ran_vjvj, skype: ranvjvj or mail: [email protected]

Hi friend,
I am Hieu, living in Dong Nai,
Nice to meet you
We can became both friend, send me mail if you come here [email protected]
Thks
I look forward to hearing from you
Hieu
Cheer

Hello Tuan, Trinh and Hieu. Nice to see you.
I have saved all your contacts. To talk to you soon.

Have a nice weekend.

Kiku

Hi kiku_hana,

welcome to Saigon.

well, i read all your text. i am happy to contact you for chatting, exchange culture.

please contact me: [email protected]
phone: 0908 976 085

look forward to hearing from you soon.

ngoc them

Hi kiku_hana,
I'm Tri . I'm living in Ho Chi Minh city now. I'm very happy to make friend with you . Please contact me: [email protected] .
I'm look for ward to hearing from you soon.

Tri

Hello Them and Tri,

Nice to see you guys.

I have emailed you already. Let's keep in touch.

Nice day.

Kiku

Hj Kiku. I send you the message already. Hope you see it soon and rely it. Thanks.

Have a nice day !