Internet recharge

Hi. Can anyone help me how to do internet recharge of mobifone as I can't understand Vietnamese. I m a sailor. I need urgent help.

Mobifone.

https://www.ding.com/countries/asia/vie … gL2UPD_BwE

Hi its showing any internet recharge only top up.

Normally, if you are using Mobifone, if you want to use Internet (3G) , Mobifone will send you a message to instruct you to activate it. Do you receive any messages like this?

Sabiharavi wrote:

Hi its showing any internet recharge only top up.

I don't understand exactly what you mean.

If you have a prepaid SIM card, you have to load money on it first (see link I posted above), or buy a scratch card and enter the code in your mobile phone. Then you have to load a data packet and/or a call packet.

If possible go to a larger mobifone or cell phone store and ask.
Or install the Mobifone App. There you will find everything you need.

If you can't visit a shop (or can't install the app) or can't top-up via internet, enter the code from the scratch card in this format:
100*code# (like entering a phone number) then press the call key.
Check if the amount is now loaded:
101# (like entering a phone number) then press the call key.
Or write a SMS with the content HK DATA to the number 999.

Then load a data package by sending an SMS e.g. with the content MIU to the number 999. You can check the Mobifone website or the app to see what packages are available.

Write an SMS with the content TTTB to the number 1414 to receive the registered data and the phone number of your SIM card.

Please note that you always need a mobile phone connection (GPRS or UMTS, not Wifi), except for the top-up via Internet.
When you're offshore as a sailor, it's not always possible.

Hi andy i wrote previous post in hurry so forgot to write "not". What i mean to say is i cant see any internet recharge only top up available on the website. I have read your message and till now only did topup. My wife has gone through the website n she has sent me this code DKV HD90 send to 9084 this is for 3.5gb. Is this code correct so that i can proceed to recharge.

Sabiharavi wrote:

Hi andy i wrote previous post in hurry so forgot to write "not". What i mean to say is i cant see any internet recharge only top up available on the website. I have read your message and till now only did topup. My wife has gone through the website n she has sent me this code DKV HD90 send to 9084 this is for 3.5gb. Is this code correct so that i can proceed to recharge.

I do not use Mobifone myself, therefore my information is without guarantee.  :)

In my opinion you can only use internet data and not phone calls (3.5GB data within 30 days) with the package HD90 your wife found.
Send the text MO HD90 to the number 9084.

If you also want to phone calls, the package HDP100 would probably be the right package (3GB data and 100 minutes calls within 30 days).
Send the text MO HDP100 to the number 9084.

I think these are both packages you need to reload when the data amount is used up.
There are also "hard-capped" packages, so you pay an expensive amount per MB when the Packet data is used up.
Or there are "soft-capped" packages, you pay nothing after the data package is used up, but you can only use data at a greatly reduced speed (instead of 3G/4G speed).

Ahoy. I've never used Mobi website. Go to any convenience store. The clerk will do it for you.