New on Expa-Blog - Looking for partners, friends for Language Exchange

Hi my name is Fatou and I'm living in Montreal. I've studied in Bioinformatics and I'm currently working in my own enterprise in Natural Wellness and Beauty Industry.

I'm here to help people the best I can and also get help from you guys :D. I'd like to make friends from different horizons speaking different languages so we could exchange and learn from each other.

I'm also looking for business minded-people to join me in this beautiful journey of working for yourself. So ...

See you around ;)

Hi FemAffaire!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Armand, how are you doing? I can see you are a senior here ;)
Thx for your gretings

I am a Dominican Journalist,  I will visit canada next month, I will like to make some frends there.  Will be in contact.

Sandoval

Podria alguien por favor decirme DONDE HAY UNA IGLESIA DE DIOS EN CRISTO (MENONITA) EN MONTREAL.

Hi Sandoval,

you should write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

hi femaffaire.
im not yet in canada but i work on it. what kind of business minded-people are you looking for plz ? best regards

well i am considering to enroll in some college in toronto at the end of this year or probably in the start of 2013 but its going to be so hard as its a total alien country with no friends i am looking forward to make some long lasting friends with whom i can hang out or have fun well iam 25 and i have done my masters in eng lit i am enrolling in social work programme i love cooking makeup watching movies listening to music and reading books

Hi Marlysey,

I hope you are doing great. I'm looking for visionary people, those who are not afraid to leave their comfort zone and experiment new ideas. I'm of the kind to continuously think about how to improve this or that, what to develop so everybody could have a chance to have a better lifestyle, ...
So I'm looking for creative people having similar ambitions :D

PS: I know a lot of people from Cameroun here, Bami, Beti, Bassa, ... ;)

Regards

[redacted]

[edit]
There was a response here that has been a reasonable answer to a post that got deleted without a trace later. Without context, my post looked like unasked-for jerkness, so I redacted it.

Hi Alexey,

Please note that this thread is quite old. :)

Thank you,

David.